CHAPTER EIGHT

Authors note:   Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter - although it's nothing too exciting it gives a ton of background. I love you all.

Cove is alone

Cove is alone.

Again.

As always.

And it's his birthday.

He saw the measly little note Modravé left for him and if anything, he was quite thankful that he didn't have to see the face of the man that touched him so crudely the night before. Cove doesn't know how to feel about what happened.

Cove and his little adventures has a few times, with wanton desire, led to many one-night stands.

He remembers well the time he gave his virginity away to a man much older than him at 16... he feels a little bad for telling the man he was 19 at the time. However, he didn't feel back when he felt the mans thick cock pounding away at his scrawny 16-year old body. Fuck.

That's was only one of three times he's bottomed throughout his adventures, and he most-definitely enjoyed each and every time, too.

He just can't believe Modravé fingered him in the bathtub. How did he let it happen? Why did he let it happen?

Because it felt so goddamn good that's why.

Cove loved the way his strong, masculine arm was wrapped around his much more weaker, frail and skinny body; he loved the way Modravé hot, tingling voice whispered against his ear words that would send him straight to hell; and he loved, LOVED, the way Modrave's long, skilled and relentless fingered prodded his prostate each time they thrusted into his ass, sending spine-tingling flashes of pleasure through him.

Cove feels like he's betraying himself.

He's so pathetic.

Such a fool.

A failure.

He's letting lust cloud his mind. He's letting something so sinful cloud his judgement - that's something that could get him killed.

He needs to focus.

Cove needs to find a way to leave this hotel room. Despite the privilege (minus the sinister reality of it all), a beautiful room like this shouldn't hold such tainted purposes.

His father must be coming for him. But shouldn't it be sooner? As Modravé very rudely already told him, his position within the American government is somewhat of an advantage for his release. When will they pay the ransom? Is there even a random? What does Modravé really and truly want with him?