CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Here's another chapter!
I realised that I really enjoy adding gifs, I've been adding them to previous chapters as I've been editing them. I think they add a movie-like feel to them which I hope you enjoy. Hopefully soon I'll be done editing then it'll be all fresh content.

Also, as I've been writing these new chapters I deleted the entirety of the last storyline that was written before. It's just too, idk, cringe? Anyways, I hope you enjoy 😊

-lily x

___________________________

Glancing at Cove from across the table, Modravè snorts quietly at how savagely Cove is devouring his breakfast

Glancing at Cove from across the table, Modravè snorts quietly at how savagely Cove is devouring his breakfast. The plate of fried eggs are nearly gone and he scoffs them down like a hoover. Although Valentino informed him about Cove's appetite whilst he was gone being practically non existent, he didn't realised how starved Cove actually was. He's glad that his presence has some effect on Cove now; wether it positive or negative he doesn't particularly care.

Modravè continues eating his breakfast.

It's not just the two of them eating breakfast; they are joined by three others, all working under Modravè and all very hungry. Valentino wakes up very early everyday so he is one of the first, if not the actual first, to eat breakfast. The British Middle Eastern man is off sorting all the various contacts they uphold within the underground crime industries.

"Modravè?" Cove asks.

"Hm?" Modravè doesn't look up, too occupied by the french toast.

"Are we ever going back to Alberto? I miss my family."

"I'm sure you do, Cove. But you are staying with me until I say so, and I don't want to hear anything else about you going home, okay?" Modravè says sternly.

Cove nods solemnly. "Modravè?" He begins, "remember when we were in the diner and we were talking about where you came from? Where was that again I can't remember".

"I was born in Italy, my mother was Italian, but when I was six I loved to Portugal - my father is Portuguese. I am also quarter Russian, my grandfather is from Moscow", Modravè clarifies.

"What about Valentino?"

Valentino and Modrave go way back to when they were kids. Valentino's father was Al Haziz, a well-respected oil distributer, earning billions annually. Alongside that, his father was a greedy, money-hungry and power-hungry man, who sold weapons to terrorist groups all around the Middle East. These terrorist groups would fight against the government, in order to gain control of large parts of the Middle east such as Jordan, Saudi Arabia and Egypt.