Darkness

When I awoke I was in a cave. I didn't see anyone but I could feel there power. They were much stronger than me. "Ah the girl arrises. Don't worry sweetie I'm the only one here the others are out on a hunt." I heard a wolf/man say. A man with purple eyes stepped out of the shadows. He must be the wolf with purple eyes from before that almost killed me. "Why am I  here? What do you whant with me?" I asked him

     "Im not the one who wants you.  We got orders from our boss to take you here."  He said.  Well that was no use. Who's their boss?  "Who's your b-boss? I asked. Dang it my voice quiverd, that's a sighn of weakness!

     "No more questions."  He said. If I'm being held here for a reason I want to know! "Who's your boss?" I ask more confident than the last time.

     SLAP! A searing pain whent throught my cheek. "I SAID NO MORE QUESTIONS!!!"

     My cheek started to burn. I lifted my hand to my cheek and touched it. I pulled my hand away and looked at it. I had blood in a line on my hand.

      I started to back up I turned around and bolted out the cave entrance.

I heard a woshing sond then paws patting on the ground I didn't dare turn around to see if he changed or not. There was one thing I could tell. He was chasing me. I changed into my fox form because I was faster in that form. Soon I could see the town. I changed into my human form when I was running into town. I turned around to see him bristling at the edge of the woods his fur then he growled "next time prinsess I won't be so easy on you" and turned and ran back into the woods.

Prinsess? My head started to hurt more and more. Then a face flashed into my head. My brother. Why did that just pop Into my head I don't have a brother the more I thought about it the more intensely my head hurt. Ever every thing blurled and whent black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry the chapter is so short. I promise I'll make the next one longer.