PlayStation

Finally shooting was over, James an Nadine decided to stay in James' condo for the night.

James, said Nadine.

Yes Nadie? James answered.

Papalit lang ako, Nadine told him.

Ok hun.

While Nadine was changing, James was preparing the PlayStation. Finally Nadine was already done. She came in loose short shorts, a loose Nike jacket (actually James') and a tube underneath.

They started playing in the PlayStation.

James: I won!
Nadine: Palagi nalang ikaw.
James: It's ok, for me, your always the winner, the winner of my hearth.

Nadine gave him a sweet smile and kissed him in the cheek. Afterwards, James held her and kissed her softly in the lips pushing her down until they were both lying down in the couch. He unzipped the jacket she was wearing and slid it down her arm a little. He started kissing her neck leaving little marks, he went down to her collarbones and kissed her like she was his only, and nobody else could touch her.

Nadine wrapped her alarms around his neck and kissed him. James surprisingly carried her, lips still attached. He  carried her all he way to his open bedroom and kick the door close. He gently laid her on his bed. He removed her jacket and pulled her tube out leaving her with her underwear on only. He started kissing her everywhere. James kissed her from her neck, all the way down. He slowly removed her underwear and started rubbing her folds. Nadine moaned a little. He started licking her and nibbling her clit.

Mmh, James, I-I, more please! Nadine says

James pushes his fingers in her really deeply. After a while, he removes he pants and starts riding her. Nadine was moaning so loud cause James was hitting every spot so perfectly.

You are so damn beautiful, James said.

Baby, I-I want you, please, Nadine said while moaning.

James gave in a little harder and deeper. He was riding her like never before. After, his fingers were rubbing her making her really wet. He pushed his fingered deep inside once again, as his tongue licks her out.

Baby please, Nadine exclaims.

What do you want baby?
James says.

I want you, in me so bad, Nadine says.

He kisses her really hard as she moans. As he rides her, his fingers rub her really fast. Nadine's moans turn into screams.

This pussy is fucking mine, James says.

Nadine starts to moan a little louder as James digs in deeper.

Oh my God, mmh, James!
She starts screaming in pleasure.

Their hips touch as he rides her. Everything happening right now, Nadine can't explain what she's feeling.

Fuck! Mmhh, Ohh.
Says Nadine.

Goddamnit Nadine, what are you doing to me?
James asked as he rides her.

What? She says while moaning.

You look so innocent there, but your killing me.
James answers.

James gives a lot more speed and harsh this time. Nadine grabs onto his back pushing him closer. Then she grabs onto the bedsheets as she feels the pain and pleasure. She can feel the sensation everywhere. She starts screaming and moaning really loud.

Nadine covers her mouth trying to stop her screams.

No, it's ok, baby I wanna hear you. James says.

Nadine's moans and screams were music to his ears.

James gets really exhausted and collapses on top of her.

Baby are you ok? Nadine asked while catching her breath.

I'm fine babe. James tells her.

James stops and instead kisses her body. He gives a slower motion now since he's kinda tired. He grabs onto her breast and plays with her nipples. Nibbling it and kissing them. Nadine gives out a little moan. He goes up to her neck and leaves little marks. Finally he goes to her lips and gives her a long and passionate kiss.

After they finished, James put on his boxer and Nadine puts her underwear, leaving them both half naked. They lay down on bed together.

You don't know how happy I am right now.
James says.

Nadine gives a sweet grin and cuddles him.

You left so many marks on me, now how will I get them of? Nadine says.

Don't worry, they'll get of, but I promise, I'll leave a lot more. James says with a smile