Morning Strikes

They both wake up cuddling each other. The place was still kinda messy. Clothes in he floor, but they didn't mind, they'll be able to clean it up later. Nadine wakes up and looks at James.

He's really cute when he sleeps, she's thinks to herself. She kisses him before she leaves to cook breakfast. Nadine changed to some loose shorts and and stole James' sweater since it was kinda cold. She started cooking food downstairs in the kitchen.

After a while, James wakes up finding a note beside him.

Hi baby! I'm just cooking breakfast downstairs. I didn't wanna wake you up. You looked to cute. Hehe :) Luv you Hubby!

- Nadie, Wifey

James smiles and got ready to eat. He walks downstairs and sees Nadine putting the food on the table.

Morning Babe!
James says

O, gising ka na, nagluto na ako ng pagkain
Nadine says while she puts her hands around James neck. James gives her a sweet kiss as he hugs her.

Kain na tayo.
Nadine says in a smile

After they eat James hugs Nadine from behind.

I love you so much.
He says while leaning his head onto her neck.

I love you too.
Nadine says while leaning back to him.

He turns Nadine around and gives her another kiss.

My love for you will never end, no matter what will happen, I will always love you.
James tells Nadine.

Nadine hugs him and kisses him on the cheek.

They spend the whole day together, playing in the PlayStation, having fun, and making love.

The End :)