beginning of my school carnival

Hi guys....I'm going to tell you what happened to me, in that same day... oh and the day was March.18.2016.
My friends & teacher birthday.
okay..I'll being

March.18.2016
In the morning I was sleeping good and peaceful. But that wasn't the only thing. I was to excited that I kept on waking up. (Hey I couldn't help my self. Well back to the story of mine).
After waking up all my family, at 6:00 to get ready for school and their work. My sister was the first one to wake up in the morning and shower. Then my cousins was 2nd and then me. After me was my mom and auntie. And for me I took a shower always.
So I can be fresh in the morning. But it was too cold. Because it was raining. And then I started get ready and get to my uniform. Then after putting my uniform on.
I ate my breakfast, which was ramen noodles. (don't judge pls!). After I was done eating, I brush my teeth and brush my hair. Then after fixing my self. My friends were at my house waiting for us.
To go to school of course. My cousin is always being perfect and actting so nice. But when you meet her. You'll actually will know her, and you wouldn't like it. And my sister the quiet one, she doesn't talk to much, when it come to the people she doesn't know.
And me, the annoying and funny and cute type.
(Again no judgment in this story)
After my cousin, makes herself pretty. We head to school really late like 7:59. Because of her. And we went to the gym.
Where we all meet our other friends there. ( it was a friday, that time for carnvial). its was supposed to be a talent show , it wad cancel. And we had to watch..And the movie was lord of the rings , if your a fan I'm sorry but I'm not. Well back to the story, we were watching lord of tue rings and the part where the trees were walking the bell ring, for homebase (of course).
We all walked in the rain, to homebase. My friends went to their homebase class. And I went too. It was super boring at first ,because was holding my food for 1st period class. Which was chamoru.
The bell rings for 1st period, and I ran when the bell rang already. Then I was class second. Because my friend was first, because his class is close to chamoru class. Well I went in with him and we both sat down. I pit down ky titiyas on my desk, waiting for my teacher.
So I can pass it out (my project partner didn't even bother to help, all he did is eating all the rice crispy).
Continue tomorrow , if its to short. Promise to finish ,both book