Chapter 2

I was walking down to advisory when the extremely smart looking japanese girl with sleek black hair stopped me. "I'm Penny Lou. You're Alice, right? Well, me and my girls were talking and my boyfriend Bentlee said..." I stopped listening right there. My heart sank. "Well anyway, will you consider my offer?" She said to me once I came back to earth. "Of course!" I replied having absolutely no idea what she was talking about.

I thought about it until I walked into advisory and I sat down next Beck, "How's it going so far? Ali, you'll never believe it! I met this girl and I already have her number and we're hanging after school tomorrow. And..." he paused after he looked at me, "Ali what happened? I know when something's bothering you." I took a deep breath. "I know this kind of ironic, but it's this guy named Bentlee. He's like the hottest guy ever. But, he has a girlfriend named Penny." I turned to look at him and he was in shock with wide eyes. "Wow! Words I thought I'd never here. Ali's going boy crazy!" he said a little to loud. I rolled my eyes. "You're the biggest dork." I said with a wink and a slight laugh. "You're the one who just got a girls number!" I said mostly kidding. "But, I've been girl crazy. You on the other hand, usually show NO INTEREST in boys." He said giving me that look of 'I am right and you are wrong'. And, I knew he was right. But, Penny had just told me that so I'd stay away from him, right?