Chapter 5

• Dedicated to @greysonchance! This is my gift for you!!

Chapter 5: She’s the Best Gift

New Character: YN

This chapter is dedicated to Greyson Chance. Happy birthday to him! I owe him my life! Help me send this to him please.

[YN's POV]

"Oh my gosh! He's very handsome!!" I screamed! I really can’t resist! He's really handsome! And plus he's a singer and a pianist! "I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me, paparazzi!" I said, not singing! And he also covered my most favorite song!! PAPARAZZI!! Well, actually, I'm not acting like that for no reason. I'm reading the magazine I borrowed from Pamela! Thanks to her! I saw my future husband!!! I think he is 2 yrs older than me. I’m assumer again!!!

*reading magazine

But he's too fast! Not in running but in his career. I’m reading his WHOLE bio in wikipedia right now while listening to all his songs in youtube. Ofcourse I didn’t forget to subscribed his channel.

Wait! Omg! He is just 15 and tomorrow is his

Birthday??!!

Osnapitz his b-day tomorrow!! And he is turning 16!!?? With the capital G! My instincts are right! He is two years older than me! I’m 14 ya know. yahaha!! Now I’m finished and it was almost half an hour!

I went to his facebook page and clicked like!  I liked all his photos and status and it took me 2 hours! Just imagine how much I love him plus I also RTed and favorited all his tweets and it took me 3 hours to do that! I almost spend my halfday  just to know more about him.

..

Before I sleep, I think of him, and this time, I also felt an strange feeling for him. It's not just the usual fan and idols relationship but it was true lovers REALationship. It's like it's very impossible but I have the guts that he and I can be in a relationship.

I tweeted him something.

"@greysonchance Hey Greygrey! I just saw you in a magazine this day and I really really like you!!”

‘I also love you.”

Is there any possibility that a fan like me and a boy like him will be in a REALationship?

Is there any chance?

If there is, I would take it..

GREYSON'S POV

“Cupcake today Greyshon!!”

It's so early! What is that noise? What? cupcake!! I can't hear it clearly. There are pillows covering my head and Im half awake. It’s chanting over and over again ringing thorugh my ears "What is that noise?" I decided to woke up! wide awake, okay? As I  opened my eyes, I saw Alexa holding a cake, Tanner, Christian, Mom, Dad and many many more. What's their problem? "Happy Birthday Greyson!" They greeted me in unison. "Woah! I almost forgot that it's my birthday! I think you said cupcake today! hahaha!"

 *all laughs

Alexa: Let's have a picnic today in my baby brother's birthday!

Greyson: Alexa! Dont call me baby! I'm now 16!

Tanner: *shouts* A 16 y/o boy with NO girlfriend!

Scott: aherm. Tanner.

Tanner: Sorry.

Aaw. Tanner's words reminded me of Ciara. I will make some excuses.

Greyson: Mom, Dad. While you're preparing, I will just go upstairs.