Chapter 6

Chapter 6 : Guide You Home

[YN's] POV

It's been a month since Greyson and I became close. We have so many tricks and jokes as if im not different from him. He treated me not just a fan but a very close friend. He had dedicated one of his new songs to me, namely Sunshine and City lights. Yesterday, he had just sent me message on facebook some of the lyrics with some short messages.

"What you need to know is to try, and let it go, let it go.  

What you need, to find, is someone who'll never let you go.

Ohh. Sunshine and city lights will guide you home,

And oh oh, Yeah you gotta know, that I'll never let you go."

Actually, I asked him to make one fb account then he did. He named it "Guide You Home" maybe because it is in the lyrics of his song. We're chatting again right now. 

G: "Hey [YN], how are you? I created my fb account and you're my only one friend here! By the way, do you like my song for you? "

YN:"yeah! I really really love it!"

G: By the way, can I have your telephone number?

YN: yeah. here 715-***-***

(5 minutes later)

Why isn’t he replying. Is he mad at me..

*telephone ringing

Uhm wait. the telephone is ringing but I’m waiting for Greyson's reply. wait. telephone or his reply. maybe the phone call is an emergency. I'll just message him.

YN: Someone's calling. be back later.

I made my way to the phone.

"Hello. This is [YLN] family. Who's on the other line.?"

there's no reply.

and the worse is they aborted it.

but why?

I went back infront of my laptop and waited for his reply.

GREYSON'S POV

I want to see her. I just want. I have seen her before, but in picture only. I have heard her voice, on the call but I aborted it 

G: oh sorry late reply. my mother and I had a small business. haha. So by the way,  can we have a video call.

YN: I’m ugly. I’m dark. I'm the worst person you will ever see!

As I read those words, I never believe her.

G: Just accept my invitation.

Then I invited her on a facebook video call. Fortunately, she accepted it! yes! i can see her!! A video box appeared and I saw her image. Gosh! She's perfect! Her gorgeous eyes, her killer smile, her cute nose! Her perfectly tan colored skin. She said she's dark. But oh! I decided to break the silence.

"Hello. " 

[YN's] POV

Oh my god! I just accepted his conversation and I really really regretted it.! I will face him, but I’m not that presentable, I’m a mess. I was lying on my bed whole day and my perfectly straight hair is a shit! I’m now facing him, we're face to face but we don’t see eye to eye! A box popped up open and i saw his perfectly shape face, his jawdropping stunning eyes, angelic smile, and his messy hair that makes him more grexier. Gosh! I was dumbfound.

"Hello."

He broke the silence. His words sent shivers to my spine. His voice is so sexy! Gosh! I didn’t imagine that it is like this! My heart is pounding so fast, I’m humiliated!!

"he-he-hel- hello?"

good. I’m stuttering. I need to fight fangirling! Calm down! I need to look confident even though im not. He just let my confidence sank in since Milton said those words, "You're a liar! You're ugly! You don’t know how to sing!" Well, I’m confident enough those times to sing him a song , usually a love song. But now, I loose it. I’m not singing anymore since he said those words.

"Erm." I cleaned my throat.  

"Hello Greyson!" i said confidently.

G: "How are u sweetie?"

YN: "I'm fine, how about you."

G: As long as I can see you

*winks

YN: Oh. I’m blushing

Both: hahahahaha

YN: Can you sing the lyrics you've sent me ealier?

 G: Sure! But promise that you'll sing after me.

YN: No! no! My voice is a mess.

 G: just sing!

*singing

 What you need, to know, is to try and let it go let it go. What you need to find is someone who'll never let you go. And oh oh, sunshine and city lights will guide you home and oh oh yeah you gotta know. That i'll never let you go.

You must sing [YN].

YN: No! Not anymore

[YN]’S POV

"No! Not anymore!!"

I shouted. No! I will never sing again.

G: but why? Just sing. I’m one of your best friends right?

He is right. I think it's to time to sing. I kept it for years. Okay! Since he's in Oklahoma and he'll never meet me.

YN: but sing with me.

G:Sure! 123.

Both: *sings

 What you need know. is to try and let it go let it go. what you need to find is someone who'll never let you go. and oh oh

YN: sunshine                 

G: and citylights

YN: will guide you home and oh oh yeah you gotta know

G: That i'll never let you go.

G: You’re well in singing!

YN: aww! Thanks!!

It was the last hour of day, but I’m still thinking about her. We have a video chat earlier and we sang together.  I’m really falling inlove with [YN]. I don’t know why, I just felt it. I know it's strange that you have met a fan on twitter then you suddenly fall in love with her but this is all what I'm feeling right now. It's been 6 months since that day that I've known her and we were really really close to each other as if we were just in one roof. I really don't know. 'It's like desire, pulling me in, that's how I know that I am sold, You might be the one.' Yep! The pain heals. broken hearts really fades away. Ciara and I were not meant to be and it is fully accepted. [YN] might be the one for me. She might be the one.

A/N:

So that's chapter 6! Greyson will never let you go !Mark that word! ;)

And he said, you might be the one!!! Pretty inlove? And I guess you’ll be prettier inlove on the next chapters…. So what are you waiting for? VOTE COMMENT & SPREAD this story if you’re excited for the next chapter!!

Do you have questions??? Just send me a private message!