Chapter 9

• Dedicated to @cwossilek ! yo have a part there ! ♥

Chapter 9: Shove it Up!

YN’s POV

Oh my god.. I could feel my eyebrows are going heavier…

I stretched my arm, and started yawning…

I’m battling with sleep right now.. Oh god.. Help,, I don’t wanna loose my lunch ..

It’s 11:00 pm!

I’m humming the chorus of Taylor Swift’s Eyes open until the words came out of my mouth.

“Everybody’s waiting for you to breakdown…” I started singing to break the tension between sleep and i.

“Everybody’s watching, to see you fall out, even when you’re sleeping, sleeping, keep your a eyes, o-  oh my god!!! Yasmin wake up!!!”

My eyes almost closed that time when I saw the green thingy suddenly popped in Greyson’s account!!

“YASMINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!” I cried totally waking her up!!!

“Oh shit! What now?”

“He’s online!!! “

“What? Online?” She said rubbing her eyes. I just ignored her then click on the call button. In a matter of seconds, I will shove the monitor to my bestfriend’s arse showing Greyson’s face.

But, oh shit! I lose.

Greyson was suddenly off to chat. Darn it. I’ll be starving tomorrow.

“Grey, why did you offline chat? (T >T) I’ll be starving and it is your fault. ToT

Then I fell on my bed.

I woke up . waaaaaaaaah!! It’s 9:00 am. I’m soooo late at school!!!!!!! Where’s Yas? Arghh! Maybe she left.

“Mooooooooooooom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed. “Why didn’t you wake me up!!! For sure I’ll be late.”

“Oh! Sorry dear! I thought you are not going anywhere today.” She shouted from the kitchen.

“Mom! I won’t do that for no reason! And you know that.” I said as I made my way to the kitchen as I took the cup of cereal from my Dad.

“Hey! That’s mine!”

“I don’t care.”

I gulped it in, thank god it’s not that hot, then I ran my way to the bathroom and took a crow’s shower, which is just five minutes. Ew.

I put on my school uniform and my shoes then run my way to the door.

“Mom, gotta go!” I heard them chuckled but I didn’t mind it at all.

Then I went outside. I was on the middle of my journey to school when a car beeped at me.

“oh my god!” I was terrified, I thought it would be the last day of my life, but it was just,

“Daddy? What the hell you think you are doing?”

“Hun! I forgot to tell but it is Saturday today.”

I was jawdropped. What a big fool am I? For sure, the people who saw me walking down the street think I’m crazy….!

“Dad, why didn’t you tell me earlier?”

“I thought you were just joking.”

“It’s a really nice joke!” I said sarcastically.

“Now, let me in .”