The Alpha's Reject

The Alpha's Reject

Chapter 1

Kennedy (Hunter) POV

I woke up feeling slightly happy. In my family there's nothing to be really happy about. You see, my siblings like to pick on me, because I'm short and a bit overweight. To my family I'm an embarrassment, well not to my mom, she doesn't know the hell I go through because she works away. I had some Happiness in me, my birthday is tomorrow.

I looked at the time. My best and only friend, Lila, should be here any time soon. We were suppose to go to school. today school is extra special because it's the last day of school for the year. Walking down the stairs, my phone goes off indicating I have a text message.

Hey girl

     I'm outside. Pack Your bag. You're spending tonight with me

Lila

Passing the kitchen, I saw my brother walk out. Matthew looked up.

"Hey fatty, I need you to clean the kitchen NOW" Matthew snarled at me. Looking at him, I decided nothing was going to get me down. Ignoring him I walked out the front door with my pre packed bag and school backpack.

Getting into Lila's car, she was busy smiling and looking like a kid on christmas morning. I wonder what's going on?

"Hiiii?" It sound more like a question than a greeting, I hope she doesn't pick it up.

"Hey, arn't you excited?" Lila jumped up and down.

"About what, Lila?"

"Well other than the obvious, Nathan is going to find his mate today, it could be you" She suggested.

Is she freaking crazy. Me be the mate of the person who bullied me the most. Nathan is my brothers best friend. He took bullying to a whole new level. He says he makes bullying me an art, for other's to observe. Nathan is the biggest jerk in the world, and it was sort of weird that Lila had an obsession with him.

Ignoring Lila, she drove on. Getting to school, there was a usual mass of people out front. An unusual thing was most of the girls surrounded Nathans car. I guess a lot of people were excited that he was getting a mate.

Walking past them, I entered school. As I walked up the stairs I felt someone stare at me. Looking behind me, I saw no one, but the feeling grew more intense. I kept walking forward, not looking where I was going when I crashed into someone. I felt sparks pass through me. Looking up, I saw Nathan. He looked about as confused as I felt.

"Mate" Nathan whispered. What? My eyes widened.

"Mate? What mate?" I asked, in complete disbelief.

"I don't know what your talking about" He snarled at me.

"You just said mate" I told him. What is his problem?

"I'm not your mate! I can't be your mate, you're too fat and ugly to be my mate" He shouted at me.

I must say, now knowing he is my mate. The words he just said weren't a repeat of torture that had dull over time, but they actually got to me, it felt like he had ripped my heart out and smashed it, before spitting in my face.

Turning away from him, my eyes began to water. This was the last straw. I'm not going to sit here and just let them bully me around anymore. Running, I reach the house I lived in. Rushing, I began to pack my clothes and anything of value to me.

I stuffed it into the boot of my car and drove away. Reaching a small town, I pulled over into a small cafe. Jumping out of the car, I decided to go for a run. Changing into my wolf, I began to run in the forest. I ran faster and faster. My running was stopped suddenly, when I heard a growl. I guess I should noticed the scents of different wolves in the woods.

A black wolf descended from tree's. He had ice blue eyes. He seemed to be an alpha as he growled at me. I bowed down to show my submissiveness. The wolf change pack into his human form. My damn he is hot. He had balck hair and brown eyes that set his face off. He was tall and had a nice looking six pack.

"Change" he commanded. doing just that, I stayed kneeling on the ground, looking down. Peeking through my hair, I saw another wolf. The wolf had turn into his human form aswell. He had short brown hair and deep green forest eyes. 

"What are you doing here?" The brown headed guy asked me. He had a silky smooth voice. 

"I ran away from my pack. They don't love me, not even my family loves me" I mumbled. He smiled at me and walked up to me, taking my hand, he pulled me up to him. He looked at who I assumed was the alpha.

"She can stay with can't she Dereck" Brown haired guy stated. Dereck looked at me and I couldn't help but look back at him with sadness. Dereck nodded his head and turned back, and walked the way he came.

"Don't worry, he likes you, he just has a hard time expressing his feelings" Brown haired guy say matter-of-factly.

"come on, lets head to the pack house" He said as he tugged me behind him.

"My car is at the cafe, though...." I waited to get his name.

"Oh yeah, Your car...., wait what's your name?"

"My name is Kennedy, but you can call me Hunter, It's my middle name. Kennedy brings up to many bad memories for me." I rambled like a freaking fool and he just stood there with amusement on his face.

"You're funny, I ike you, You're a keeper" He chuckled.

"Let's go get your car, oh and by the way my name is Tom" WOW, sexy name for a sexy looking guy.

As we traveled in my car back to the pack house, Tom Kept flirting and playing with my hair. My damn he can be a smooth talker when he wants to be.

As we reached the pack house, I was told I was the first female that wasn't a mate or child of a pack member, to be accepted into the pack house. Can you feel the pressure? It doesn't really matter though, I already feel part of a family now. I can tell I'm going to have great times here, I don't have to worry very much with being bullied.

"Hey, girl come here, let us introduce you to some of the pack" Dereck shouted over other people. Walking over to him, Dereck stood up, and people quited down instantly.

"Could you tell me your name?" He asked.

"My name is Kennedy, But I prefer My middle name Hunter" Dereck smiled.

"Hunter it is, I think it's a cool name, shortie" Dereck joked around. He gave me a great big hug and I was welcomed to the pack.

"This is my beta, Tom, but you already seem to know that, this is my Lauren and these are my other friends Ken, James and John. Guys this is Hunter." Dereck blow out in one breath. I could see by his friends and his mate faces, I could tell his doesn't speak much. Out of no where Dereck turned around and hugged me. I finally felt I was a part of some weird family.