Chapter 6

The Alpha's Reject

Chapter 6

Nathan's POV

What is that suppose to mean? We need to talk? Talk about what? When is it ever good to hear we need to talk? She's going to cut my balls off, isn't she? 'We need to talk' is in  my top five of horrible things. The only things worse are woman on that time of the month, being rejected for sex and pregnant woman.

I'm going to need medical assistance for sure. How and why, would my wolf ever, ever choose her as my mate. [You jackass, you woudn't have do deal with this if you didn't reject her.] my wolf complained. I mean who's side is he on. OK well obviously not mine, but he should be, I mean come on his my wolf, and his agreeing with her. That's just unfair if you ask me.

[Oh shut up you pansy, you complain more than the whiniest girls.] He bit back. A musical laughter filled my ears. I look up to see Hunter looked beyond amused. this 'talk' is gonna be bad, I can just tell from the glint in her eyes. Her laugh is kinda cute, wonder why I never noticed before she left? There's loads of things I never noticed before about Hunter, like when she smiles, she gets these cute dimples.

Hunter was sensual, slight. The optimum of sexy. She seemed like the master of gracefulness. Studying her like prey, i noticed everything about her. The curve of her hips, the indent of her waist. She was like a work of art. I may be stupid, but when a girl is hot, she is smoking. I wont even dismiss that.

[You better not, or i'll kill you myself]. my wolf piped up. He probably thinks he's so smart, he's one cocky ass. His laugh resonated in my mind.

[Of course you'll think I'm an ass, I'm the enhanced version of you... Only ten times smarter. You jackass]

Hunter placed herself in front of me. looking me dead in the eyes. Her stare never wavering. Shee'll make a fine alpha female.

"Sooo.........." I stated, like this wasn't awkward enough. She just smiled. Her lips parted, and she breathed out. A very bad mistake on her part. Her scent drifted all around me making me feel light headed and twice as horny as ever.

"I'm not gonna talk about it until I have you full undivided attention. Even if that means, I have to kick your balls. Are we clear?" The thought of all that hurt made me sit up faster, than the opportunity to have sex.

Hey, I enjoy the safety of my manhood. I don't need anybody kicking my family makers any time soon.

"The reason as to why I wanted to speak to you is, I know you are my mate. But just because of that doesn't mean I forgive your past actions."

I nodded in full understanding before she continued.

"If we try to make this work I'm going to count on you to take things slow. Because honestly I'm not sure if you are going to hurt me again or not and I need time to work this out."

I nodded more rapidly. "You can put your trust in me to take things slow, I'l go as slow as you want" Shit I sound like a girl, this is bad, I'm whipped before I'm even in a relationship with her. I'm going to be the laughing stock of the pack.

But all thought soon disappeared as Hunter smiled at me and nodded while uttering the words  "Ok lets make this work". All worry vanished and all I cared was that i get a chance to be with my fiesty hot mate, and I am so not going to let someone or even myself ruin this.

(what do you think)