Chapter 3

The Alpha's Reject

Chapter 3

Hunter's POV

I feel so embarrassed, I can't believe he walked in on us. My face heated up past 100 degrees. Nathan still stood there like a fool. Well I wasn't going to watch any longer. I Practically ran as fast as light, why does this only happen to me? 

I went to the only person I could right now, Dereck. Even though, he is a total ass for not telling me, he's my brother. I found him in his study. It was peaceful and filled a coziness and warmth only family can provide. Sitting across from him, he stared at me over his coffee mug.

Without saying a word, he grabbed me and hugged me. Right then and there I cried my eye's out.

**

"When do you think they will realise who you are?" Dereck asked in a chilled mannered way.

"I don't know. I was sort of hoping never." Dereck laughed, like I had gone insane, well maybe I have and never took notice.

[You're nout insane, maybe looney is a good fit] my wolf joked.

"What's on your mind kiddo, cause when you walked in, I swear I could fry something on your face" He teased.

"Well at least you can joke about it." I grumbled

"What happened?"  He pressed.

"I don't want to talk about it, well at least not with you, your a guy" I mumbled. As time went on, Dereck stared at me with that look. Everyone knows that 'tell me now or I'm gonna kill you' look.

"Nathan walked in on Tom and I...." I whispered.

"Walked in on what" Is he stupid or something. I mean really!! Why else would I want to crawl up in a corner and die. I waited, but it seemed he just got more confused as time went on. Slumping my shoulders, I took a deep breath.

"He walked in on us being intimate dumb ass" Should not have said that, I should not have used those words. Dereck looked like would kill Tom, right about now.

"Whose being intimate with who. Cause I certainly know it is not you and Tom. Not my baby sister, Hunter. Is he forcing you, I know he is. Where is Tom, I'm  going to kill him!" Dereck was in a mad rant, it was slightly intimidating.

Before I knew it Dereck was out of the door running for Tom. Crap. This couldn't be good. Rushing after him, I managed to catch his arm before he slammed his fist into Tom's face. Tom looked like he was about to pee his pant's for second and Nathan was still standing there like the ass he is.

Tom stood straight, and looked from me to Dereck.

"What is going on?"

"I'm going to kill you Hurts, your forcing Hunter into things she doesn't want to do." He all about screamed as I tried and I mean tried to restrain him from pounding the shit out of Tom. 

"Oh come on now your just assuming things, He didn't force me to do anything Dereck. And what do thing was going to happen" I shouted back at him.

"But your my baby sister"

"I know, and what I said slipped out by accident, you were being stupid and I shouldn't of said it OK" Dereck hugged me after saying it. Never say something like that to your brother, it will just ruin the relationship and make your brother mentally insane.

"You sound familiar" All of our heads turned to Matthew in the doorway.

"Kennedy? I knew it was you, Nathan it's Kennedy, can you believe it?" He started jumping in the air, well for someone who made my life hell and wished I never existed he sure was happy to see me again.

Nathan seemed to be rooted and frozen in his spot.

"Kennedy, is it really you?" He asked

Shaking my head I replied. "I have no idea, who you're talking about. My name is Hunter"

"Don't talk bull Kennedy, I know you, you are my sister and I am your brother" He said frantically

Smirking, I let out a chuckle. "I already have a brother, his name Is Dereck Archer Mayphem"

Before I could stop him. Nathan had ran over to me and caressed my face. It took all my will power not to lean into his hand. The sparks began as his hand trailed down my neck to my collarbone.

"Why did you run away Kennedy, you left all of us worried." Is Nathan freaking serious, I left them worried!

"Excuse me, What do you think I was going to do after being publicly humiliated when you rejected me as your mate and bullied me to the point of depression? Do you want me to apologise to you?Cause your not getting it" I shouted.

Tom Wrapped his arms around me and turned me around. I could feel the tears start to fall down my cheeks.

"I think you guys should go, we already had to mend her heart once, we don't want to do it again." Tom spoke in an awfully calm voice.

Pulling me, he softly put on the bed, closed the door and checked on Nicki. I hadn't known I formed a ball untill Tom covered me with the blanket and cuddled me. I turned around and Tom held me. Before i knew it, I kissed him and the atmosphere changed from sad to sweet and lustful. 

Tom licked my bottom lip begging for entrance. I teased for a bit, before giving in to him. It was getting really steamy. His hand travelled from my neck to my breast. He started massaging and tweaking my nipple as I moaned, for him to continue. He must of gotten irritated with my clothes because he almost ripped my dress off me.

Tom pulled off my bra and traced my body from my neck to my underwear. His lips move to my neck finding my soft spot. I moaned louder and breathed out his name.

"You like that baby?" He whispered.

I could barely breath or talk so I nodded my head rapidly. He took off my panties and slipped his hand into me. He worked me slowly. I couldn't take it anymore. I ripped off his clothes and kissed him roughly turning us over, so I was on the top.

I sat on his lap and grinded on him, getting myself off in the process.

"Enough foreplay baby, I want to be inside you" He grunted. Sitting up, I lowered myself on him, slipping him into me. I arched my back in pleasure. I rode him until I couldn't ride him anymore. Collapsing on top of Tom, I felt satisfied to the fullest. Laying on him I fell into a peaceful sleep.

**

Waking up, I felt refreshed only to see it was morning and Nicki wasn't here. Listening for her, I could here her downstairs and calmed my heart. I felt relaxed today so I changed into a sports tank top and my brothers sport shirt and someones sweat pants. I walked out of the bedroom all happy go lucky. Entering the kitchen I saw Matthew and Nathan eating breakfast.

"Good morning people" As I sang, Tom walked in grinning like a fool. He grabbed my hand and twirled in around into his arms.

He pecked n my lips as he whispered loud enough for Nathan to here "Had a great time last night, maybe you should be on top more often"

Nathan growled and Matthew jumped ready to pummel Tom. Not long after Dereck rushed into the room looking totally outraged.

Someone's going to die today aren't they.

(What do you think)