Chapter 4

The Alpha's Reject

Chapter 4

Nathan's POV

What does he mean she should be on top more often. She better not be having sex with this guy, She's mine!

[Calm down retard, she's not ours cause you rejected her. man if you were my mate, I would kill you, dumb ass] my wolf grumbled.

I guess, in a way he is right. I had treated her bad, but I can't take all the blame. It is her fault she was the size she was, no one said eat so much junk food.

[I would kill you, but suicide is frowned upon] he barked out at me.

Looking to my left Matthew, looks like he want's to kill the guy, who stole my mate.

[Are you ignorrant or just stupid, Beta hurts didn't steal her away from you. YOU rejected her and it's all you fault, that she ran away]

I couldn't take this anymore, I walked right out the kitchen door, not before getting a look of hurt and sourness from Kennedy.

**

I don't know how long I was gone for, but that run had done wonders for me. I walked to the back only to see my mate and her kid. That's suppose to me my child not that ignorant jerks. They were sitting on a picnic blanket and had toys and little bite size sandwiches. They looked like they were having fun. I couldn't resist, her body was so seductive.

I hadn't realised that I was standing right next to them. I wanted to grab her and kiss the heel out of her. But I know I couldn't, as I was about to tap Kennedy on the shoulder, Beta Hurts stepped out with a bowl of fruit. He noticed me and a frown grew on his face. Kennedy still hadn't reliased I was behind and I thought better. I shouldn't ruin her family time.

I decided. Even though she has a family, I need her to be with me. I went to the only person who knew her, Matthew. He was in the media room, surfing the web.

"Hey, Matt, I need to ask you something"

"What do you need bro?"

"How can I win Kennedy back?"

"She really your mate?" He asked curiously asked.

"I just want to know how to get her back in my life, even she's just my friend please, Im begging you" I pleaded with him. He looked up to me with sad eyes.

"I'm sorry, but I can't help you, I haven't seen her in six years and I barely took the time to know her when she was around. She may be my sister by blood, but she's a stranger in my eye's. The best person you can ask is Alpha Mayphem" He said simply. He seemed down in the gutters, well he has been for the last 3 years, since he can't find his mate. But something seemed to weighing on his mind.

"Hey is everything OK, have you found your mate yet?" I asked sympathetically.

"Yeah, I think so." I waited for him t continue.

"It's complicated" he muttered.

"What's so complicated about finding your mate Matt"

"It's a guy, Nathan and not just any guy..." I knew Matt was bi, and it didn't bother me or anyone else. So why is it eating him away?

"Who's your mate Matt?"

"It's Tom Hurts" He cries out. Crap. Just what I need. Today I have succeed to ruin 3 peoples lives and I'm determined to fix it.

**

I knocked and waited patiently.

"Enter"

I walked in to see the alpha sitting there with a baby on his lap and two toddlers running up and down. They seemed to be twins. Closing the door behind me, I took a seat and waited for him to give the go ahead.

"I need to know how to get Kennedy back, please" there was a tensioned silence for a while. 

"Why should I help you?" He questioned me.

"Well for one, I need her in my life, I can't help but think of her. Kennedy is always on my mind ever since I found out she was my mate. And for another thing Beta Hurts is Beta Conve's mate" That took him by surprise.

"I thought Jessica already had a mate"

"Uh yeah she does. But that's not who I am referring to. Beta Hurts is Matthew Conve's mate" That took even more by surprise, so much so, he almost fell off his chair.

"Well that is different, I knew I had a reason to feel uncomfortable when ever I change back into my human form..... Now about Hunter and yourself. I'm only helping because everybody deserves to be with their mate and to be happy. To get on her good side stop calling her Kennedy, you're just reminding her of her past. Her name is Hunter Kennedy-cove Mayphem. She's changed since you last saw her, so pay attention to the little details. That will get you far." And just like that he dismissed me and went back to playing with what I assumed were his kids.

Going back to my room. I heard murmurs from Ken--Hunters room. It sounded as if she was breathless. I did'nt understand the structure of this pack house. I knew rooms were soundproof, but it seemed they didn't completely soundproof the area, so now I heard when Hunter was getting down and busy with Tom. She got louder as time went by and I couldn't help but imagine here with me. Me making love to her holding her. Feeling her slip onto me, her silkiness and wetness, her heat. I imagined her, giving into my pleasure and arching her back as she came.

 I was inerrupted in the middle of my fantasy as someone knocked on the door. Opening the door there stood Hunter. She looked about ready to kill. I was to late, her fist connected with my jaw, sending me into the dresser corner. I was to say the least knocked out.

(Is it me or is Nathan a perv and an ass)