❤ DESTINED TO BE❤

"Randhir lets go home",Renuka called her 8 year old son who was playing in the park.

"Coming mom,"Randhir said and approached his mother but then suddenly stopped in between.

There was lying a paper on the ground. He picked it up and was about to throw it in the dustbin when his eyes caught a beautiful sight. It was photograph of a girl smiling whole heartedly. He didn't felt like throwing it and kept it in his pocket and proceeded towards his mom.

He used to look at that photograph daily at night like it was his lullaby for sleep. He was a little kid. Not that he loved that girl or something like that. He just felt good whenever he look at that girl smiling whole heartedly in that photograph.

Days metamorphosed into years and now Randhir was a married man. Married to his SANYUKTA. Their marriage was arranged one but they loved each other madly and deeply. Their souls were tangled with each other. They were just perfectly made for each other.

One day Sanyukta was cleaning Randhir's almirah when she found that photograph of smiling girl. She cocked her brows and picked that photograph up.

"Randhir suniye zra", She called him.

"Hmmm Sanyu bolo", Randhir said without lifting his eye lashes up which was busy in scanning office files.

"Ye photograph apke pass", Sanyukta said and showed him the photograph. Something cooked in his mind.

"Arey yeh ! I found it in the park when I was 8 years old. I was about to throw it when this smiling girl caught my eyes and I kept it in my pocket. This photograph was my lullaby when I was a kid. You can say she is my first love", He teased Sanyukta. He thought Sanyukta will get jealous with this thing. According to him, Sanyukta look cutest whenever she is jealous.

He lifted his eye lashes to witness a cute jealous Sanyukta but he panicked at sight in front of his.Tears were rolling down her eyes.

"Sanyu kya hua baby??", He cupped her face and rubbed those tears from her cheeks.

Sanyukta kept quiet and snaked her arms around his waist tightly and hid her face in his chest. Randhir was worried that what happened to her suddenly.

"I feel happy and lucky that this girl in the photograph is your first love,"Sanyukta said moments later.

"Baby what are you saying?? I was just trying to make you jealous. Mujhe kya pta tha tum ro dogi."Randhir said confusingly at her words.

Sanyukta lifted her face up and was smiling and looking into his deep eyes.

"Arey!! Kabhi roti ho. Kabhi hansti ho. Chal kya raha hai ??", Randhir asked as he placed his forhead on hers.

"Hua ye ke I lost this photograph of mine somewhere when I was 6. "She said and smiled her best.

Randhir eyes widened in shock.

"You mean to say that this is your photograph ??",Randhir repeated what she just said.

"Hanji",She said and placed a kiss on his nose.

Randhir couldn't believe his destiny. Was it merely a coincidence or some planning of almighty ??

"I LOVE YOU", Randhir chipped and hugged her tight. Randhir was short of words.

"I.LOVE. YOU.MORE,"said Sanyukta between her pecks on his lips.

COUPLES ARE MADE IN HEAVEN. IF THEY ARE MEANT TO BE ONE, THEY WILL BE ❤