Catastrophic Fortune ❤

~•~Catastrophic Fortune~•~

SanDhir Os ❤

It was normal winter day in december and 45 year old Vidhushi was working in kitchen. Her 17 year daughter was asking her how to make "aaloo ki sabji" and she was explaining her just when her phone buzzed.

She looked at her phone and saw "Randhir Calling" flashing on the screen. Her eyes widened as it was not normal. Randhir contacted her only 2-3 times in past 10 years.

10 years ago , some big fight broke Parth- Randhir's friendship and so did Vidhushi - Randhir's too.

Vidhushi was happily married to Parth. After their fight, Randhir tried calling Parth many times so that they can solve thid fight but Parth never answered Randhir's calls and eventually Randhir stopped contacting him.

"Randhir"Vidhushi said as she answered the call.

And what she heard next made her heart ache. She heard his muffled sobs over the phone.

"Randhir. What happened ?"She asked him panicking.

He didn't say anything and cut the call.

Just when Vidhushi was about to redial his number, a message flashed on her I phone's screen.

"Sanyukta's Son left her"His text said.

Vidhushi didn't know what to say. She didn't know why he was saying this. She redialled his number hurriedly.

"Randhir kya hua hai ? Sanyukta ka beta ? Kya keh rahe ho ? Saaf saaf btao" She asked him.

And in between his sobs and tears, he gathered some words and told her everything.

"San...Sanyuktaa...Sanyukta's son left her Vidhushii...he..he..he left this world 13 days ago...His 23 years old engineer son met with an accident...and.."He couldn't complete his words and started crying again.

Vidhushi was numb to react. She didn't know what to say. Losing her child is the worst thing that can happen to a mother.

When a baby is born, a woman take rebirth as a mother and after that her world revolves around her child. She can happily sacrifice her life for her child. And Mrs. Sanyukta Harshwal Wife of Mr. Aryan Harshwal was no different.

Sanyukta and Randhir loved each other in their college days. Their families knew about their relation and Randhir's parents agreed for marriage but Sanyukta's parents were adamant and disagreed.

Sanyukta and Randhir tried every possible thing to convince them but nothing worked and hence they parted their ways. They didn't want to do anything against their parents' will.

Sanyukta agreed for an arrange marriage and her marriage was fixed with Aryan. Sanyukta still hoped that something will work and her parents will agree for this marriage. She still tried everything possible to make her parents agree but alas.

Before two days of her marriage, she sent a letter to Randhir hoping that he will take her away with him. She didn't want to do this but her parents made her helpless. She loved Randhir and couldn't live without him.

"Randhir. Hum chalte hain na door. Yahan se. Hum shadi kar lenge. Gharwale nahin manenge. Humne koshish ki na manane ki. Par nahin hua kuch. Please Randhir. I am ready to leave them for you. Take me away with you" Her letter said.

Randhir cried badly when he received her letter but he couldn't do anything.

"Agar tum dono ne bhagne ki koshish ki toh main use jaan se maar dunga. Bhaag ke bach nahin paayoge tum."Her father's words rang in his ears.