Ch 1 memories

Stelena pov

Hello, I'm Stelena Marie Gilbert as you know I'm now 16 years old my mom died about 3 years ago and I still blame myself for her death because if she didn't give birth to me she wouldn't have to be a vampire she could've stayed human and normal the way she was born.

My dad did tell me the story of what happened to my mom but I was young I was to stay stronger for my

Mother because I knew she would be happy if I was happy.

I went downstairs my dad was on the couch sitting quiet it was tough on him too he lost his wife almost like his best friend .

I saw the picture of my parents wedding they looked happy together my mom was standing nice and tall holding roses and my dad putting his arms around her waist.

I saw more pictures of them it's just really hard to ever forget my mom.

I know my aunts and uncles are my parents friends but I call them my family.

Aunt Caroline and uncle Tyler are dating.

Aunt Bonnie and uncle Shane are dating too

Uncle klaus is single

And uncle Damon doesn't want a relationship.

I went to bed and slept in a deep sleep.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

First chapter , please vote,post,follow me,comment, and give me at least 10 reads!!!by the way please read my other story called I saw her first Louis Tomlinson and Harry styles fanfic that I'm currently working on please thanks and bye!!!!