Ch 25 the story of us

2 years later

Stelena pov

Dear , diary I'm 18 now I'm in love with a werewolf he's my boyfriend named Jeffery but I usually call him Jeff for short . Lots of things happens in my life my mother died

But I brought her back to life if it wasn't for me she wouldn't be here right now .

My aunt Caroline gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Taylor Marie Lockwood her and uncle Tyler are engaged.

Aunt Bonnie and Shane are married but they don't have kids yet.

Katherine was put in a mental jail because she killed my mother and she didn't want her in this world and Elisha is trying to calm her down.

For the first time my uncle Damon is in a relationship he is dating Alexis .

Dad and mom are happy they never told me they were high school sweet harts ?

Nicklaus my nonstop uncle is dating hailee .

Rebecca is engaged with Matt who knew they would ever fall in love ?

Kol is still single and I guess he wants to stay single. ?

And right know there's an amazing guy waiting for me and know I'm shutting my book and running on the bright green grass and letting the light sun towards me so it won't burn my skin I saw beautiful flowers and butterflies .

There was that gorgeous guy dark chocolate hair ice cold blue eyes waiting their holding a beautiful red rose.

I walked up to him he kissed my cheek and gave me a rose i gave him a smirk.

We held hands and walked together

We laid on the grass next to each other and connect are hands together and made a heart .

We went to the deep blue ocean we swam underwater we laid in the sand and we wrote Jeffery and Stelena forever and then he wrote I love you on the sand .

I wrote the same back he pulled out a pink flower and rolled it on my hair .

He kissed my lips and u smashed my mines on his he was an amazing kisser he smells like ocean breeze and it takes me away.

This is a love story we are in love haven't you heard how we rock each others world ?

This is the story of us !!!!!!!!!!!!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

ROMANCE !!!!!!!! Sterry forever !

Please

Vote !

Follow me!

Comment !

Read !

Thanks peace out !!!