Ch 5 somthings not right ?

Stelena pov

What had just happened to Jeff ?

All I did was ask him about his parents did I screw up ?!

He escaped I got worried and suspicious he escaped he couldn't be a vampire or something could he ?.

I couldn't find him we just started a relationship and I just don't know what had happened ?.

I went home and once I got home I shut the door and turned around my dad was standing there with his arms crossed.

We're have you been Stelena ? He asked

I was out with a friend I can't tell my dad that I have a boyfriend ?.

What friend ? He said

His name is Jeff ? I said

Who's Jeff ? He asked

My friend ? I said

Stelena your lying tell me the truth ? He said

Dad me and Jeff are boyfriend girlfriend ?

I'm sorry I told he was a friend I just didn't want you to freak out .

Stelena I don't freak out but listen of he hurts you ...

He won't hurt me he's a great guy ? Dad ?

Okay then whatever you want ? He said

Goodnight I said

Goodnight He said

I went to my room I couldn't sleep at least I didn't have work or school for a week .

I grabbed my phone and texted Jeff 5 times he didn't answer.

Next morning .................

I woke up still worried about Jeff I shoved clothes on are relationship isnt working out if he won't answer me it text me.

I skipped breakfast and went to aunt caroline.

I knocked on the door and aunt Caroline answered .

Hi Stelena " she said

Hi aunt Caroline " I said

Come in " I came in and sat on the couch.

Aunt Caroline what's wrong ? I asked

It's your uncle Tyler he hasn't been around he's gone I tried calling him but he never answered back I am worried something happened to him.

A minute later the door knocked aunt Caroline got up and answered the door she got a letter.

She opened it and read it she froze.

Aunt Caroline ? I said

I got up she looked upset I snatch the letter it was from uncle Tyler I read it.

Dear , caren I'm sorry I couldn't call you or text you but klaus's Hibrets are coming after me and I had to run away I have to escape I'm sorry I left you but I can't come back but I will always love you .

Tyler

She was crying I was shocked I hugged her and she sobbed on my shoulder.

I felt bad uncle Tyler isn't coming back .

I'm sorry aunt Caroline

It's okay I'll be fine but I will never get to see him again ? She said

Why would uncle klaus do that ?

I don't know why klaus would do that but please Stelena do t talk to uncle klaus about this .

I won't " I said and left the house.

I went back home and dad wasn't home he was probably at Rebecca's house .

Mom never liked Rebecca and I don't either she called me stubborn just like my mom .

I went to my room and just sat on my bed a minute later a saw a letter on my dresser .

I opened it up it was from jeff.

You gave me chances,and I let you down you waited for word that I couldn't get out I have no excuses for the way that I am I was clueless then,I couldn't understand ... That all that you wanted and all that you wanted was a side of me I'd never let you see and I wish I could love you and make you believe it cause that's all you you ever wanted its all you ever wanted from me , from me.

Could I be selfish ,or lost in my pride

Afraid to be forward or just too scared to try and now I'm without ,and itltook distance to see that losing you means losing everything .

When all that you wanted and all that you needed was a side of me I never let you see and I wish I could love you and make you believe it Because that's all you ever wanted its all you ever wanted from me.

And is too late and are you too far to turn around and let me be... Let me be

All that you wanted and all that you needed I'll show the side of me I never let you see I wish I could love you and make you believe it because that's all you wanted that's all you ever wanted that's all you ever wanted its all you ever wanted from me oh,from me.

From Jeff

To Stelena

If you want to see me come outside and come too the woods.

I cried about what he wrote too me and I just left the house.