Ch 9 tricking and lying

Stelena pov

I arrived at black wood avenue and heard screaming it sounded like a girls voice and I don't know who's ?.

I ran into the alley I felt warm arms cover me and throw me to the ground I turned around it was Silas .

There wasn't anybody that had been kidnapped Silas lied and tricked me he set me up.

I got up and and jumped on his back and sucked his blood out but he was to strong he grabbed my arm and pushed me on the chair he tied my arms and legs I couldn't escape he was to strong to let me out .

Caroline pov

I went to that blonde Rebecca's house she probably took the cure klaus wants.

I went to her house and she opened it I grabbed her by the throat she could never stop me because she knows I'm stronger than her .

I shut the door with my foot.

Sssssh ! Not another word ! I said

Still choking her against the wall.

You and I are gonna have some fun but first were's that cure klaus wants.?

I'm never telling you I want it I want to be human again .

I choked her harder which caused her to fall down on the ground.

I pulled her up and hit her face against the wall and before she fell I snapped her neck and I finished off that piece of trash I went into her secret area and looked for a small bottle I saw a purple cure I grabbed it and hid it in my pocket.

I ran back to the door and still saw her on the ground eventually she was compelled.

I left and went home.