Falling for Lil Wayne

"I say that pussy for me just in case she thought it was ours. And she say cool." I sung as I drove back from chilling with my girls. Lil Wayne was on the radio and the sound of his voice just turned me on. I sighed. " Not like he would love at someone like me" I say out loud. Just then my phone rung. "hello?" " hey girl it's Stacy!" I smile. Stacy is my best friend for life. "hey Stacy. Whatcha doin?" " Doing my nails. I just called to see if we was still going to that Wayne concert together." " why wouldn't we?" Girl, please, you know you always run off on me!" " that was one time and a totally hot guy was involved!" " 'Kay then girl. I'll see you at 9 tonight." " ok. Bye, Stacy." " Bye Ashley."  

At 7 that night I started getting ready. I had a head of curly hair that I wanted to get straight and Lord knows how long that would take! Before I stepped in the shower, I looked at myself in the mirror. I have a cocco butter complexion, with dark chocolate eyes a tiny nose and though Im petite, large boobs and a really round ass. I smile at myself in the mirror and step in the shower and soap myself up with my hands, pretending that they were Wayne's hands.  

At 8:30 I had finally got my hair done to my perfection and had picked out a cute outfit. I was wearing a pink and black cheetah print shirt with a black skirt and pink ChuckTaylor's. At 8:45 Stacy arrived."Girl what happened to 9:00?" " I want to get there early and scope out the place." " Okay. Let's go then."  

We get in Stacy's black Honda and I cover my ears as she starts the car. Just as I expected her cd came on at full blast. "Stacy! Turn it down some,girl!" She laughs but turns it down. " Thank you. I have heard enough of Don't Wake Me Up." Stacy looks at me like I'm crazy. "Just for being sassy I'm gonna turn back up" she grins and blast the music again. This was going to be a long drive.We finally got there at 10:15. The concert started at 10:30. We go in and find our spot.  

At 10:25 I had to go to the bathroom. "Why didn't you go before we left?" Stacy asks." I don't know, maybe because I didn't have to go then!" I leave and locate the bathroom. As I was coming out, I swung the door open a bit too hard and smacked someone in the head with the door ." Omg I'm so sorry!" I looked at the person, who had apparently spilled their drink when I opened the door and tripped, and about stopped breathing. I immediately was wet inbetween my legs. I kneel down beside Lil Wayne and gathered my courage. " I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to hit you." Wayne looks up at me and smiles. I was glad I was on the floor and not standing. " It's fine, umm..." He looks at me curiously. Damn he was cute! "Ashley, Ashley Copper." " It's fine Ashley." he says. I offer him my hand and he takes it and I help him stand up. " I better be getting back." "Were you at? " In front of the stage." " well sweetheart I'll just take you up on stage with me and drop you down in your spot." " On stage?With you? Umm are you sure?" "come on Ms. Ashley " he walks me backstage and immediately goes out on stage holding my hand. " what's your favorite song, Ms Ashley?" he ask me right before we go on. " Awkward." I say.  

On stage I can see Stacy's questioning eyes and jealously in all the other girls eyes. Wayne greets his fans and then says " Now for the beautiful Ms.Ashley I'm gonna perform Awkward." and the music starts and he starts rapping/singing looking at me the entire time and then at the very end he kisses me on the lips and carries me to the end of the stage and puts me down. All this time I'm thinking OMG!!!! I find Stacy and enjoy the rest of the show. At the end of the concert Wayne signals me with his finger to come here. I hop back up on the stage( I'm soo glad I dressed cute) and he walks backstage with his arm around my waist and I walk with him tring to ignore my thudding heart and my extremely wet pussy.

Picture is of Ashley --------------------------->