Diamond Smile

My heart was about to jump out of my chest. My long time crush was walking me backstage with him! Lil wayne was holding me close to him  to keep me from getting squished from all the other people who were running back and forth. My butt was right in his crotch and i could feel his dick through my skirt. Damn..... i was getting really excited.

"so Ms. Ashley before we get too serious... are you seeing any one?"  Before we get too serious, what is he talking about?He smiles at me like he knew exactly what i was thinking. "no not really..." I say biting my lip. I was thinking so many dirty thoughts right then. " what do you  mean not really?" "well i have a daughter named Mya so..." You still sleep with him?"  " Heck no!!"  He laughs " so you're lonely at night?"  " sometimes" i say " well ill have to fix that" he says giving a quick squeeze.

WAYNE'S POV

This girl so fucking hot. I dont even know what came over me. i just had to touch her again. Such a nice body. I hope shell gimme some of that. But im not going to rush it. After aall she does have a daughter...

ASHLEY'S POV

 he held the door open for me and we both enter his changing room. He pulls his shirt off (im surprised it didnt come off during the concert) and at immediatly i wanted to jump on top of him and do soo many things to him. My pussy was already soaked and throbbing so we could just forget forplay and get straight to the point... i come back to reality wayne has sitting next to me looking like he wanted to  ask me something but was just too shy. "yes?"  " can i have your number? i mean - i know we just met but- i just- " "You got a pen? " and i see that diamond smile.