A Really Bad Day

"Come on baby, we gotta go."

" I coming mommy!"

It had been two months since that BET awards date with Wayne. He had asked me to be his girl that night and of course I said yes. Now he was paying for Mya and I to come and see him in Flordia. As all mothers know, 3 year olds have a timetable of their own.

" Mya Christina Cooper, get your tail down here!"

"Mommy, I had to tell Mr. Cuddles bye. He would be very upset if I didn't!"

" Let's go Mya." I say completely ignoring her comment about her stuffed monkey. I was trying to leave early enough that we wouldn't have to run into my ex's lazy ass. I finally get Mya in the car and we are just about to pull off when- " Mommy, I gotta go potty." I stare hard at Mya. I specifically remember tell her to go to the bathroom. Of course, I turn around and take her back home. Guess who was in my driveway? Yep, my raggly ass ex. Today was going to be a bad day. I could already tell.

We amazingly got to the plane on time. I was pissed off, my baby Mya was as whiny as fuck and Wayne had not called me in the last 2 hours. Hey, don't hate! If you had a man like my man you know you want him to be calling you alll day. So we get to the security and Mya moves slower than molasses taking her shoes off. The security guard glances at my chest ( I was wearing a v- neck) and shines me an adorable smile. "Hey, I see you having a little trouble there. Mind if I help?" I said yes, not seeing the problem with it. Well, he was incredibly sexy. I soon found the problem. I could not tear my eyes off of him. He must of felt me looking at him because as soon as we were through security, he offered me his number. " Call me for anything. My name is Tyrone." "Ashley" The worse part is that I walked out on the plane with his number in my hand actually thinking about texting him.

" Hey baby!"

" Hey Wayne."

It was two hours later and I was finally in Wayne's arms again. No other catastrophe had happened since the security guard and I was happy again. Wayne completely loved Mya. I was happy to find out that the two of them get along really well. This was all great, but I was really waiting for some alone time with Wayne. I had brought a some really sexy pjs to wear and I was really excited to let him see them on me. We hadn't had sex yet and I really wanted to have Wayne show love to me. I had a whole other 6 hours to go until it even got dark. Oh well.

Wayne took me and Mya to a really nice restaurant and then to the movies after. Then, upon Mya's request we all got double scooped icecream. Finally, we headed back to his house. That's when all hell broke loose. Wayne had insisted on bathing Mya so I walked away. I of course dashed back when I heard my name. Mya was talking to Wayne about the guy at the airport. This is what her little tattle taling ass said.

" Wayne?"

" Yes Mya."

" Guess what? Mommy has a boyfriend and his name is Tyrone.

" What!? I'm your mommy's boyfriend."

" Nuh ah! Mommy and Tyrone were making googly eyes at each other and Tyrone gave mommy his number."

" I'll talk to your mommy."

So I was in trouble and not the type of the trouble I would like to be in. Wayne came out with Mya on his hip and I quick acted as if i wasn't eavesdropping. " Ashley, Mya says you are cheating on me." " Wayne she's three years old." " So you're saying that you don't believe her. Just because she is three." " No I didnt mean it like that" " I that you were different Ashley, that you truly loved me and weren't just after me because of my money. You are just like all those other bitches." All the anger I felt earlier that day suddenly came back, feeling like an iron fist in my chest. "Well at least I don't do retarded stuff like drink cough syrup and smoke weed! I mean Mya knows better than drinking cough syrup! And you smoke so much I'm surprised that you lungs don't start screaming at you. And don't even get me started on the way you dress! Do you pick your clothes out in the dark??!!" I look at the expression on Wayne's face. I suddenly felt so bad. He takes a deep breath and opens his mouth. Not wanting to hear what he had to say I burst into tears and run out the house, ignoring the cries of Mya and the calls of Wayne.