Chapter 4: Ivy/Alexa

Author's P.O.V.

2 months have passed and Ashley, Aidan and the turtles have become close friends and allies. Aidan has greatly improved in the 2 months that he has been under Donatello and Ashley's care. In these 2 months Ashley began to develop some feelings towards the leader of the 4 brothers Leonardo, but she has also developed some feelings towards the hot-head of the team Raphael. Ashley denied any feelings towards them to herself, because she did not want to be hurt like she once was by her previous boyfriend Ruben after she told all her "friends" and supposed "love". Ashley also did not have time for such nonsense she would tell herself but knew she was only lying to herself.

Aidan's P.O.V.

I've been noticing that Ashley hasn't been herself lately she been acting kinda of nice to Raph and Leo and she's never nice to people well in this case turtles she's known this long unless........ Oh no she likes them doesn't she. She's most likely gonna deny it but I know her and I can tell when she's lying or not. If she says yes I'll support her but I'm also going to keep an eye on them if she decides to tell them, I don't want to her to get hurt again I don't want anyone to hurt her like Ruben did. I may be her little brother but that doesn't mean I'm not tough or can be protective of my sister and it doesn't mean I can't be intimidating.

Alexa's P.O.V.

I have been with the Shredder for 10 years he has raised as his own for the 9 of the 10 years that I have been here. I know who my real family is what happen that unfaithful night Ashley my older sister was told to by our mother to take us someplace safe but I couldn't keep up with her and I slipped from her grasp. She told me she would come back for me but she never did and the Shredder took me away. Everyday for 6 years I waited but she never came. I lost all hope of her ever coming to save me and I began to think that she didn't love me anymore, and I went to Shredder's side. No longer on the side of my family I became filled with hate and rage, and I began to wonder why they never came for me. That question was never answered but now I have vowed to get my revenge on her for what she made me into.

Leo's P.O.V.

I've noticed that Ash has been acting kinda weird towards me and Raph lately I don't know why though. I wonder if I should ask her now or later.

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated. This chapter was made to be created 3 weeks ago but I didn't have time these past few weeks cuz I've been busy also I'm working on an audio drama on my YouTube channel if you want to go check it out here's the link I need auditions please give me auditions if you can please. https://youtu.be/9Gqlfflml5g