0.2

Just a heads up I made the main character black. I picture her as Kat Graham sorry.

---------

"God she sleeps like a man" I heard someone mumble.

I twitch in my sleep turning over on my side. Pulling the cover up over my head.

"Mia get your lazy áss up before I hit you with this bottle!"

"Jesus you could have just said get up god you're an ásshole."

"But you love me. Now get out of my bed!" Hailey laughs.

I rolled out of bed and stretched. I quickly took a shower and got dressed. I dressed in a black dress higher than midthigh and lace panties.

"Are you really dressing like because my dad made us breakfast?" She smirked.

"Oh shut the fúck up. I just want to look nice." I smile.

"Let's go whòre." Hailey yells.
-
We walk down stairs to kitchen and hear pots and pans moving around and noise from the kitchen. My heartbeat starts to pick up, ready to face Mr. Clifford.

"Hello girls." Mr. Clifford smiles genuinely.

"Hi Mr. Clifford." I smile.

"Hailey can you go upstairs and get me some soap to wash the dishes and find my glasses."

"Yes dad."

"Yeah Hailey go find your daddy's things." I tease.

Mr. Clifford freezes when I say that sentence.

"What did you call me?" He questions.

"What? Ohh I was just kidding. I said that because you know you're Hailey's dad." I ramble.

"I know it's just weird I guess." He replied, with an unknown emotion crossed his beautiful facial features.

An awkward silence creeped over us, I decide to do something drastic.

"Do you need any help?" I asked, acting innocently.

"Oh yeah can you get me some seasonings from that cabinet right there."

"Sure thing, Sir"

I opened the cabinet and chose the highest shelf to take the seasonings from. I could feel my dress rising up to my áss, I smile.

I heard Mr. Clifford groan from behind me and I smiled thinking my plan was working.

"Mia there's another thing I think you can help me with." I heard Mr. Clifford, feeling his presence near my body.

I turn around quickly to find Mr. Clifford a few inches away from me.

"You get on your knees and wrap your pretty little mouth around daddy's còck." He smiled.

--------
Here it is. And I picture Hailey as Phoebe Tonkin.