0.4

Read my rant book I talk about fan girl stuff. I bashed 5sos maybe oops and I talk about black girl problems and being woke and rant about how shitty being a One Direction and Zayn fan can be. Can you comment on a few rants too please?

------

It's Friday night. The night me and Hailey are going to a party. I need to forget about what I did with Mr. Clifford.

He's my best friend's dad I mean it's wrong. She knows I have a crush on him but she doesn't know I sucked his díck at her house while she was there. I make little jokes about séxual stuff involving her dad but I would never want her to find out this way.

"Hailey we can't get too drunk I don't want your dad to get mad at you."

"What's wrong with you? The last few days you haven't been yourself. You never used to care how much we drank before." She stated.

"I know but I don't want you to get grounded okay I need you. You're my best friend."

"Oh shut up with that mushy lovely dovey shít and let's get drunk." She laughed.

After about two hours, Hailey could barely stand.

"I'm gonna go to bathroom okay. Stay right here, talk to Jack." I slurred.

Jack is our friend from school who we only hang out with at parties and during lunch.

I stumble my way to bathroom, and finally reach the door. After I was done I wash my hands and stumble out of the room.

On my way back to the kitchen, see my old fúck buddy, Zayn.

"Hey Zayn. "

"Hi Mia. God you look hot." He slightly slurs, looking me up and down.

"Thank you. I'm really horny right now and all in thinking about is leaving and going to fúck someone, but you will do just fine." I whisper in his ear seductively.

"Let's go then" he smiled.

We find a spare room upstairs and he pushes me against the door kissing me hungrily.

"God I've missed your lips." Zayn groaned.

"Just shut up and fúck me already." I say impatiently.

We move over to the bed. I quickly peel off my leather jacket returning back to Zayn's hot mouth.

Something didn't feel the same, I don't know how to explain it. Usually everytime Zayn and I had a quickie it would be rough and full of lust but it was as pleasurable as before.

I take of his shirt moving to the button of his jeans. I pulled down his pants with his boxers.

"Do you have a condom?" I asked, breathlessly.

He take out a condom wrapper out of his jeans. I rip open the condom with my teeth and roll it on his còck. Mr. Clifford is thicker than Zayn but Zayn knew how to use his dîck.

I lift myself off his lap and sunk down on his cóck. I wince feeling the familiar stretch feeling. I start to bounce on his thick shaft. He meets my bounces with his thrust , quickly finding my spot after many times fúcking. I throw my head back, when I feel his finger rub harsh circles on my clít.

"Daddy" I mòan.

"Are you close to cûmming baby girl? God, you make daddy so hard. I could plow into to you day and night you would still have a tight pússy." He groans.

My mòans got louder and closer together and my thighs were shaking more and more, I knew I was close.

"Please God fúck me harder! Make me not feel my legs after."

He quickly switches our position so now he was on top plowing into me with my legs on around his waist.

"Does Daddy's princess like that? We might need to fúck more often I need more of your sweet pússy." He was starting to lose his breath, meaning he was close too.

"Please god I need to cúm." He presses his thumb to my clít. Making me squirm underneath him.

I came hard all over his dîck. Shortly after he came in the condom three times. He pulls out making me feel empty.

We fall back on the bed trying to catch our breath. I quickly get up and start to search for my clothes. Knowing what kind of arrangement me and Zayn had.

I stumble into the bathroom and get dressed tripping over my own feet a couple of times. I leave the bathroom and turn to see Zayn staring at me.

"So this was so much fun but I have to get back to Hailey because she is really drunk and I left her for a long time." I slur slightly.
-

I leave the room before he could respond. I find Hailey passed out on the couch I left her near with Jack on his phone next to her.

"Thank you so much Jack for watching her. God, your such a good friend and so hot." I giggle.

"Okay maybe I should drive you home." He laughed.

"Yay Jack is coming. Can you drop us off at Hailey's house because my parents would kill me because I'm so drunk." I laugh.

"Let's go." He smiled.

--------
Zayn is my fúcking daddy. Please nobody hate on Zayn for being in my story okay it's my story and I still love Zayn I will always love him.

Read "Teen Rants" I want reads and votes okay bye thanks