0.5

I kinda don't know which way to go. So I made Mia love díck but I made her only love Michael's dick so yay. Also her friend Jack is played by Dylan O'Brien not Jack Hemmings. Even though Luke's brother is hot af. Don't slût shame her I hate that shît. I wish I had a boyfriend to call daddy sigh.

Vote. Follow. Comment.
-------

"Jack you should stay with us." I giggled. "It would be so much fun we could touch each other in very private places."

"Mia you're really drunk. You won't even remember this conversation." He says.

"Well maybe you just don't want to fúck. I thought you found me attractive." I pout.

"I do. God I do, but we're friends don't want at least two guy friends you have had sex with."

"You make it sound like I'm a whòre who fúcks every guy with a working díck." I say through gritted teeth.

"I didn't mean it like that Mia. Oh fúck it!" He says kissing me.

"What the fúck is wrong with you? You don't basically just call someone a whòre than kiss them." I say pushing him away.

"Well you want to have séx then let's do it." He started kissing my neck.

I'm mad at him. He called me a slút, who does he think he is. Does he think he can just kiss me and everything would be okay? God he really knows how to use his tongue.

I push him away once again and pull him by his shirt towards my mouth. Fiercely kissing him with all the lust I had for him. He responded quickly, setting me on top of the Hailey's kitchen table. I grab the top of his button up flannel, moving my fingers quickly I undo the buttons and rip his flannel off his torso.

"God you're such an ásshole." I mutter against his neck.

"You're a bîtch sometimes. God you're such a dirty slút." He says moving his hand to my the hem of my short dress sliding it up until it was off my shoulders.

"Shut up ásshole. You probably have the smallest díck I will ever see." I smirked.

"My dîck is far from small. You'll find out soon and you will be screaming my name." He smiled.

"We'll see." I reach for his belt buckle, pulling him closer to me and kissing his neck. I suck on his jugular earning me a moan. I kiss his jaw line feeling his slight stubble on my lips.

"Okay babe you have to be quiet because Hailey and her Dad are probably asleep upstairs right now. I know you will be screaming my name" he says, I roll my eyes at his last sentence.

"I don't think we should have sêx just yet." I giggle.

"What?" He questions

"I want to súck your còck." I say slowly.

"I would love to feel your lips around me baby but I thought you said you wanted to have sêx."

"I know and I want to but if you can use your dîck as good as you say you can, we will be too loud." I say.

"Okay but I get to taste you too" He smiled.

"If anyone comes in all they will see is you standing in the kitchen alone." I say.

I slide off the counter top and drop to my knees in front of Jack. I look up at his while I pull him out of his boxers and see him biting his lip looking into my eyes. He wasn't small like I teased him about, he was thick but not as long as I'm use too. I felt his tip brush against my lips, kissing his tip I wrap my lips around his head sucking hard.

"Stop teasing me." He growls taking his dîck out of my mouth and pushing his díck to the back of my throat. I gag but take my head of his côck and licking the underbelly of his dîck and trace my tongue on the vein. I take him in my mouth, feeling him hit the back of throat until I gag.

"Come on baby I know you can take more of my côck. Put your talented mouth to use." He groaned.

I breath around his còck taking more until my nose touches his toned abs. I swallow around him causing him to groan. I hallow my cheeks sucking hard on his dick.

"Keep... baby... God ... close" he moans.

My eyes water but I keep sucking bringing him closer to his high feeling his thigh starting to twitch, I take him out of my mouth.

"Come on my face" I croak out.

He starts jerking himself off ruffly. Until I feel his hot juices land on my cheeks and my chest. He grabs a rag and starts cleaning me off, breathing heavily. I sit up and stand in front of him once again smiling.

"So who has a small dîck now?" He smiled.

"Still you." I teased

"Well let's see how tight and wet your pússy is shall we." Jack winked.

I laugh and feel his hands go to my hips and lift me once again on the counter.

"This will be fun." I smile at him.

He drops to his knees and slowly takes my panties off with his teeth teasing me. He kisses my hip bones and up to my thighs skipping my throbbing pússy.

"Please Jack god I need your mouth now" I whine.

"Beg Daddy, baby girl. If you want my tongue beg for it."

--------
Mia likes when guys côme on her face I guess oops
Okay I picture Dylan In the movie "the first time" when I wrote this and omg he's daddy af I cri Ok Bye

Vote.
Follow.
Comment.
And read my rant book.