Chapter 3: Suprise?

Chapter 3: Suprise?

I poured the red wine into Jenni's glass

"thanks yn"

she said smiling

"no problem"

me and Jenni are very close friends we been friends for almost a year now we work in the same company that deals with different artists thats how we met and thats how I met Niall as well.

"So what did Niall do now?"

she asked while taking a sip of her wine "he has to work late today and he promised that we spend the whole day together"

her eyebrows creased together

"and your mad about that why....?"

she asked confused

"because"

I began

"lately we haven't been spending time together"

"but you do understand that his really busy? his in a boyband that is known all over the world"

I took a sip of my wine and looked at Jenni

"I understand that Jenni but every time he has a day off he ends up partying all night comes home drunk and when we do spend time together we end up in a fight"

she shakes her head and takes another sip of her wine

"when was the last time you got into a fight?"

she asked while staring at her glass "um yesterday he came home late from a party like 3 hours late".

Jenni picked up her glass and brought it to her lips

"well why don't you guys talk about it?"

she questioned while sipping her wine

"yeah but we always end up in a fight I just feel like that spark isn't there any more like we talked this morning but it felt not awkward it was just quiet"

she placed her glass on table and looked at me

"I see so when was the last time you had sex?".

I looked down and blushed a bit even though shes my bestfriend I still feel awkward talking about my sex life to anyone

"yesterday"

she looked at me confused

"but then why do you think the spark is going?"

I sighed

"look thats our rountie, we fight one of us apoloize then we have make up sex but after the sex we don't, how do I put this we don't act the same of how we use to, like we use to talk and talk but now there's no talking".

She nodded her head

"ok so do you guys hang out? like out or in the house?"

I sighed

"not as much because were both working when he has off I'm working when I have off his working"

"but when you do its?"

"quiet actually almost uncomfortable".

I brought the glass to my lips and took a sip from my wine

"yn instead of you sitting here complaining do something doesn't Eleanor visit Louis on set all the time?"

my eyes widen as I placed the glass on the table