I am the lost girl of neverland

"GET HER", hook shouted face red with furry I giggled at the old mans reaction I needed some kind of weapon where else to get but, at the one, the only, Captain James hook sadly, I was only able to get a small dagger but, I managed to shake them off but realized I was down a small path with stone plates and trees that sparkled like gold in the sunlight once I finished walking down the path I stopped, and took a breath, the sight was breath taking a small grotto surrounded by roses of silver and pink, I walked into the grotto a small swing sat upon the inside the ropes were flower vines flatting my pink dress a sat on the swing, maybe this could be my hideout, yea if I block off some of the area it could be a hideout, yea that could work out perfectly, I smiled to myself of my brilliant plan. " Hook shall never find me here", I said to myself thinking a bit I came up with another plan since those lost boys have never seen a lost girl group why not make one, all the girls who fall out of their cribs can come to neverland, I jumped off the swing, and smiled once more. And ran to the beach to see if anyone was on the beach no, sadly only 2 mermaid sat ashore, and, well I'm not very good friends with them. I can't really remember why though well, no matter i must find some girls so they can become the lost girls because I am the lost girl of neverland.