Chapter 29

----Hunter's POV----
   I really do miss Brianna. I miss spending very second I could with her. I miss cuddling with her.

I want to get her back,but that would be a bad idea. Plus I'm pretty sure she's over me by now.  She probably likes Weston.

"Hey" Blake says to me when he sits beside me. "Hey" I say back. He says something else,but I don't know what. I can't take my eyes off of Brianna long enough to pay attention to him. I couldn't stop staring at her during lunch either. It sounds creepy I know,but I can't help it. She's so gorgeous.

"Who ya staring at?" Blake asks. "No one" I say. "That's such a lie" he says. He doesn't know that me and Bri broke up. He doesn't even know we dated. I don't know how he doesn't know,but he doesn't. I'm to lazy to tell him though.

"Your staring at Brianna,again aren't you?" he asks? "Yeah" I say. He I didn't know that he noticed me staring at her.

"Today is a free day,so I suggest you work on any assignments you haven't done yet" the teachers says.

I can't believe we actually get I free day. That means I less assignment to do.

I get out my phone and go on Twitter. I haven't been on Twitter for along time. Just because I'm bored,I decide to look at Bri's page.

When I scroll through the posts I feel like I wanna cry. I can't believe the things my "fans" said to her. I can't believe she wouldn't tell me. I can't imagine what she thought or how she felt when I broke up with her. She must've thought that I actually broke up with her because I though she was fat or ugly.

I wish I would've know about what people have been saying,sooner. Now I know why she hasn't been eating much. I hope she at least eats at home.

I feel bad.

I start typing a long Twitter post telling people to stop saying all the crap they've been saying.

----Jayla's POV----
  I wonder who Brianna likes and why she won't tell me. Is it Devin? I hope not because if it is I'm gonna be really mad. She knows I like him. Which is why I think it's not really Devin.

"Tell me please" I beg Brianna. "No" she says. "Why" I ask. "Because" she says. "Please" I beg again. "Fine" she says. "No I'm just joking" she says. "Why won't you tell me" I ask. "Its Devin!" she says sounding mad. "Are you happy now that you know" she tells me.

"For real who is it" I hope she was just kidding. "I'm not kidding,gosh" she says.

Why is she mad. I'm the one who should be mad. She knows I like him. "Why,you know I like him!" I say. "I knew you would get mad,that's why I didn't want to tell you!" she says getting mad. "Don't talk to me!" I say before moving to a different seat.

----Brianna's POV----
  I knew she would get mad,but she wouldn't stop begging me to tell her. So I told her. She shouldn't be getting mad,I told her I didn't want to tell her,but she wouldn't stop asking.

After she leaves her seat,I see Devin,who sit beside her. He looked shocked.

I could feel my face turning red. He now knows I like him,and so does everyone in class. I look around and see everyone looking back and forth between Jayla and I.

Yup,they definitely know I like him.

My eyes land on Hunter's face and he looks hurt.

I know I shouldn't have moved on so much,but he shouldn't 've hurt. He should've know that I was gonna move on sooner or later. If he didn't want me to move on he shouldn't of broke up with me.

But it's not like I completely stopped liking Hunter. I still love him a lot. He was the first boy that I've ever truly loved,but Devin is cute and sweet. I really like him.

Yeah I know I've only know him for like a week,but I can't help it.

Its only a crush though. I don't like or love him the way I like or lo-,I mean liked or loved Hunter. I don't think I will ever like or love anyone that much again. He was my first kiss and boyfriend.

Yes he was my first kiss and first boyfriend.

I promised myself that I would never get so attached to someone again.

----Weston's POV----
    I can't believe she already got over Hunter. I mean I knew she would stop liking him sooner or later but I didn't think it would be this soon. I also didn't think that she would start liking Devin.

I was gonna ask her out soon,but not anymore. I know that I don't have a chance since she likes Devin.

A/N: Sorry it's a short chapter,but I'll make a longer one tomorrow. Hope you like it. Vote and comment☺👍