Chapter 6

----Hunter's POV----
I text Brianna for about 15 minutes,until she texts me saying that she's at school now and she's getting ready to go to class. I text her back, "ok, bye".

I get ready to go to school. I grab a pair of jeans and a plain white shirt. I slip on my white sneakers and grab my backpack and my phone. "Im ready to go!" I shout to my mom. "Ok!" She shouts back. "Brandon,Ashton come on let's go!" My mom shouts to my brothers.

My brothers race down the stairs and we walk out to the car. I sit in the front while Brandon and Ashton sit in the back. My mom starts the car and we head to school. Which is a 15 minute drive.

She drops Ashton off at school first, then Brandon, and then me.

I wave bye to her before walking into school. I can't wait until second period. And third. And fourth. And fifth. And seventh.

I go to locker and unpack al my stuff, only keeping the stuff I do need for now in my hands. I then walk into class and sit down in my assigned seat. I stare at the clock, wishing that the bell rang signaling for everyone to go to second period.

----Brianna's POV----
I got to school and texted Hunter that I was here and was getting ready to go to class. I was about to put my phone in my locker,but then I felt it vibrate.

I looked at the screen and it said that I had one message from Hunter. I opened the message and read it. All it said was 'okay,bye'. I didn't bother to text back.

I just put my phone on the shelf that was in my locker and grabbed the stuff I need. After that I walked straight to first period.

When I walked into class I was greeted by Jayla. "Hi" she said as I sat down in the desk beside her. "Hey" I replied.

After saying hey to Jayla I just sat at my desk, staring at the clock. Honestly, I don't think first period could go by any slower.

About a century later, the bell finally rang and everyone stormed to their second class. I was excited for second period, but I wasn't going to run. I barley even wanted to walk to class. Mor the less run to class.

When I got their, I sat down where I sat yesterday,beside Hunter and Jayla.

"Hey" Hunter said to me. "Hey" I replied. I couldn't help but look into his blueish-grayish eyes. They were so...so perfect. Just like him.

The teacher got up from her chair and stood in front of the class. She said something about something, but I don't know what. I was to lost in my thoughts to actually pay attention to what she was saying. I was to lost in my thoughts to actually care what she was saying.

"Brianna?" The teacher said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yeah?" "What is it then?" The teacher asked. I was so confused.

"What is what?" I asked. "Never mind, but next time you should pay more attention to what I'm saying" The math teacher said,giving me a disappointing look. "Sorry" I said, kinda embarrassed.

The rest of math class I listened to the teacher, and didn't get lost in my thoughts.

After math I walked to social studies with Hunter,since he was my only friend other than Jayla. But I didn't have social studies with Jayla.

In social studies we had to work on a project,which required having a partner. That didn't bother me though,because luckily Hunter asked me to be his partner.