Chapter 15

A/N: The picture is the sweatshirt she wears🔝⬆☝
I got bored and decide to write a short chapter for you guys today😊😀. Hope you like this chapter, vote and comment if you do.

----Brianna's POV----
After eating dinner, Hunter and I watched TV and talked for a few more hours. Mostly talked. I took my phone out of my pocket while Hunter was talking , to check the time.

"Hunter it eight thirty already!" My parent don't like me being out past eight. Especially on a school night. I don't know why,but there really strict about certain things.

"You sure you have to go now?" Hunter asks with a pouty face. "Yes if I don't my parents might ground me" I reply. "I gotta go now I'll see you tomorrow" I say giving Hunter a hug. "Bye" Hunter says back right before shutting his door.

I hear his door open and look back. "You want me to walk you home?" He asks smiling. "I live like three feet away" I reply. "It still isn't safe especially in the dark" he says. I just shake my head. "Sure" I reach out my hand for him to grab. "Hold on I gotta put on my shoes" he says closing the door for a minute. Then he opens the door again and runs outside beside me ,grabbing my hand.

When I get to the front door of my house, me and Hunter says our goodbyes..again. After that I open the door hoping I won't get screamed at or grounded by my parents.

"I'm home!" I say shutting the door behind me. "Where were you?" My mom walks into the living room. "At Hunter's house" I say plainly. "Oh okay" she says walking towards the couch. "I'm going to go take a shower" I say walking towards the closet full of clean towels.

I get in the shower and get right back out in thirty minutes. Most of that thirty minutes in the shower was spent thinking about me and Hunter. I honestly still can't believe were dating. It feels like a dream. I've never had a boyfriend, so I never thought I would or could ever date someone like Hunter.

Once I'm out of the shower I get dresses in my pajamas and lay down. I close my eyes but I couldn't fall asleep. Maybe I just wasn't tired. I force myself to sleep though. I need to so the time will pass by and I can see Hunter again tomorrow.
*********
"Wake up!" I hear my mom scream my two favorite words. I forgot to set my alarm. I'm very forgetful.

I get up and walk to my closet to pick out my outfit for today. Which is a pair of grey sweatpants and a grey tank top and a sweatshirt that says: sweatpants
messy bun
no make-up
just chillin

"Are you up!?" My mom asked from downstairs. "Yes!" I replied.

I hate Mondays. Then again who doesn't?