Chapter 1

( Everything in Lucas' POV )
" Come on live a little dude! " The man playfully yelled, " You look like you just got your heartbroken. Just take them and you'll feel like million bucks "

⋯⋯⋯flashback over ⋯⋯⋯

She just left. What just happened? I just got yelled at by a hot nurse named John. And I can't remember shit. It's a terrible feeling I don't remember how I got here, I don't remember anyone or anything.

" Mr. Friar? We are just going to ask ya a few questions before we let your grandfather in. Is that alright? " The doctor said.

" Uh...sure that's alright. " I don't even know who my grandfather is.

" Ok. What do you remember happened before you got here? "

I squinted my eyes trying to remember, " Um...I don't remember anything at all. All I remember is talking to a man. Him telling me to do something but I'm not sure exactly what. "

" Amnesia. " The doctor whispered, " This isn't good. "

" You said my grandpa was comin'. Can I see him? " I asked.

" Yes you may. Joe Friar? You may see him now. " The doctor said to someone.

An old man with a white beard in a cowboy hat wearing all brown came in the room

" What's your name? " I asked.

" I'm ya grand pappy Joe. Don't worry boy you'll be outtie here in no time. " He seemed kind but scary....like Santa.

" Ok? " I replied confused. But I have one question where am I going to go after this?

⋯⋯⋯couple hours later ⋯⋯⋯

We got to this little house with a bunch of animals in cages around me.

" Go ahead. Open the door son. " Pappy Joe said.

I opened the door to the house and saw nurse John sitting there on the couch sitting with a guy holding her. I don't know why but I felt...something strange. Like I didn't want him to hold her like that.

She whipped her head around looking at me. When she looked at me with those ocean blue eyes I get a feeling I could only describe as bluhbluhlelaw.

" Uh nurse John? " I asked scared if I say the wrong thing since she literally almost beat the crap out of me a while ago.

She turned around and looked at the guy next to her. He nodded and she smiled and looked back at me. John got up and walked over to me.

" It's Maya. I'm your..." She looked at the boy again and back to me, " Friend...I'm your friend. "

" If you were my friend then how come I don't remember you? " I asked Maya.

" Well I kinda wish you did remember me but it's going to take some time. I'll be right here beside you. " She enlaced her arm in mine and put her head on my shoulder. Was this girl my friend? Or was she something else?

A/N: Ok Knock knock
Who's there?
Orange
Orange who?
Orange you glad I made a sequel?! 😂😂😂😂😂 I crack myself up.