Wanting: Chapter 3

His arms left my sides and we went on with our classes. I didn't know this yet but we were going to get even closer than this. He was so nice to me, after how mean I was to everyone.... It's so surprising... But I guess he's the one who sucks out blood from people. Right...? I don't know. We'll explore this more later I guess.

Hopelessly I left school to be confronted by him while walking home. He was...floating. Actually floating. Luckily I walked alone, so no one saw us. I don't know why he was doing this, he had a wide grin across his face, " Marshall, what are you doing here...?"

"Well, you're kinda the first person who didn't run away screaming about me being a vampire, so I'm going to at least try to not push you away." The atmosphere seemed, different, all of a sudden. Placing his feet back down onto the pavement he held my hand.

Good thing I wasn't a guy because blush wouldn't be all I was showing. Footsteps from us traced down the empty streets, Marshall toyed with my black lacey hair, it went down to my hips. Recently I've thought about cutting it and brought it up, he opposed dramatically declaring that it was beautiful and so on. I giggled, I didn't think he has this much of a decent side. Walking past a desolate playground he levitated to the swings and called me over to the one beside him, "You're lucky my parents are outta town..."

They were, both on business, they never had time for me anyways. I plopped over with him, " You've never brought this up... I could come over, my butthole of a mother is always...out you could say." I smiled, I was surprised he didn't cuss taking in the fact that he is a thing from hell, I think. Then I nodded, "Alright, wait, do you sleep...? I mean If you do you could go into the master bedroom, or the couch..." Marshall shook his head, " No no, I don't sleep, I can just rummage through your house and eat stuff."

"Eat? I thought you, drank-"

"Oh no, I suck out the red color of things, like apples."

Oh thank God I wouldn't become a snack, " Oh, right. I knew that..." 

Eventually, we got to the house and he floated right in, letting go of my hand. Smiling gently I followed him inside thing of what would later be.