One time thing

Tylers Pov  

Bang Bang Bang !

Bang Bang Bang !

I look at my alarm clock its only 4:54 am I needed that 6 minutes left I was enjoying my  Fantasy of me meeting Channing Tatum and him taking me to the bedroom for some make out time ... but that will never happen ...  i remember why im awake .. who was Banging outside its Wyatt .. i open my door ... what do you want i say my arms locked against my chest he says im sorry for kissing you .. i look at him . his eyes wide i smile and say its ok .. do you wanna join me for a run ... he says sure can i borrow some shorts .. we walk up to my room and i say can you turn around so i can change real quick .. he turns around ... i quickly put on a pair of running shorts ... and then my class sweatshirt ... as i hand him a pair of shorts ... he strips off his shirt and smiles .. his body is so perfect ... his eight pack and his skin color .. so sexy ... as i smile i put my music in and we start running ... we go around the park ... i trip and fall over his feet .. i scrape my head and have a little brush burn . he and i lock eyes ... and i kiss him we kiss deeply i push him off and Wyatt and I start to walk home ... i go up to my room and get changed  i go take a quick shower and wrap up in a towel and walk out ... wyatt is standing in the doorway .. he says im sorry for kissing you ... i look at him and say its fine ... i kiss him back and drop the towel and he says finally ... i smile and then one thing leads to another and we wake up in each others arms ... i say oh god as i look at him sleeping .. the alarm clock says 7;36AM i  hurry up and get dressed ... wyatt wakes up his sandy hair in his face ....he then opens  the covers and says get back in bed ... i look at him ... Wyatt that was a one time thing ... your Ians Boyfriend ... Wyatt looks at me ... Ians Gone ... why cant i be with you  i look at him and say lets just forget it happen ... he looks at me im sorry but was i that bad ... I look at him no you were awesome ...he blushes and then gets ready and kisses my forehead. He walks out of the house ... 

my phone vibrates 

I unlock my screen ...

Its a message it says play me 

i play it ..

its a video of me and ian  at the park .. and then thru my bedroom window ...

then it says ... 

When can I get my Sex Ed Study  Session Tyler ... I think Wyatt passed with flying colors

KIsses - J