Special Delivery

Kals Pov 

I wake up in Anthonys arms ... last night was ... amazing as i snuggle and fall back asleep 

Anthony wakes me up with small kisses on my neck .. i swat him away ... 4 more minutes 

he sits and waits ... I quickly try to get up i smell coffee .. he says if your looking for your kyrptonite its on the bed post .. i stop and look at him what did you say .. he says your aero undies are your favorite .. you always had them on when you hung out with Ian ... I say oh ok ...

I know your secrets ... are you going to kill me .. he says ... he points at my arm tattoo that says two can keep a secret if one of them is dead ... a lyric from the theme song from pretty little liars i say to him .. he says who knew such a hot guy could be such a huge nerd ... dont worry i wont tell anyone he says ..

Im out the Door before he even can invite me for breakfast .

I Look at my phone 

5 missed calls 

4 unread texts 

3 voicemails 

2 facebook updates 

Two of the messages were from david asking if he can sleep over .

The other two are an unknown number saying ... 

Im at ur house waiting for you 

I get a chill as i get into my car and pull out 

 the voicemails were from my mom asking me when am i getting home there is a suprise waiting in my room. And how i have some explaining to do ...

I quickly get home ... 

I walk in the door and run up to my room 

someone wearing a dark hoodie is sitting at my desk 

they spin around and i see its 

Klaus , My First Love 

Well Hello Kal , My L,ove 

Suprised to see me ... 

I am stunned to answer ... 

me and him hug .. he smells the same ... 

i ask him when did you arrive .. how was art school , is that a tattoo.. when did you get so mysterious 

He puts his finger on my lip and says i arrived a few weeks been staying at the hotel working .. im actully now a model and yes i have two  and i can see we both have changed .. you miss me 

i shake my head god yes ...

i walk downstairs my mom greets me and klaus with the scrapbook i made since we were kids then the little camping trips .. fieldtrips , school things .. then when we started dating .. then Ian moved into town ..

Flashback 

It was a hot summer day ... i walk next to Klaus and eat my water ice .. his lips are super red from the cherry water ice  as i kiss him ...  we go to cross the street ... and bam .. a moving van almost hits me ... Klaus Grabs me back ... 

me and him keep walking and then get to my street .. and i see the moving van that almost killed me parked a few houses down ... i walk down .. i see a guy in the drivers seat .. i bang on the door and say watch your stop signs dick head ... A Boy around my age pops his head out the window ... sorry gotta excuse my dad he is a wild hog at heart ... he comes out the door .. i can hear the beat of What If blasting out of his headphones ... he says well im Ian .. i look at him and say well im Kal-el but my friends call me Kal and this is Klaus ... as Ian Moves closer to him and says wow .. looks like you walked out of a Sears ad you two are so cute ... 

Klaus says let me get you home babe as he takes me home he kisses my forehead ... and walks out as Ian walks up on my porch ... he says he is such a hottie .. you must take hours to prep to be able to look good enough to be his ... i say no actully he is my best friend turned boyfriend 

Ian says i dont care ... abt that ... he walks into my house and grabs an apple ... he bites into it and swallows ... he says so is he your only friend .. i shake my head ... Ian says well now you have me ... 

*****

Klaus says well im moving back into my parents place ... they left it to me in thier will and then they had that incident so ... you know involving your little brat of a friend Ian ...

Klaus is in tears as he leaves the scrapbook on a page of him and me and his mom and dad in the background 

Anthony texts me 

Hey you wanna grab some lunch 

I text back no im going to eat with my family 

i lie as i go over to Klauses house and knock on the door .. he is standing there shirtless 

he smiles well hello ... i say you wanna order pizza like old times and curl up on the couch 

he shakes his head .. i go in and sit down on the couch... 

He says ill be right back ima order it ... find us a movie ... maybe magic mike ... 

he then asks same topping i presume i say yes ...

i hear him order the pizza he hangs up the phone and sits next to me,  we cuddle on the couch ...

we sit and watch the movie ..

the doorbell dings .. I get up and say my treat as i grab the pizza and say keep the change ...without looking at the pizza guy ... i close the door behind me and then say plates and cups in same place hun ... he says yes ... 

i place the pizza on the counter and open the lid ... i gasp at the sight ... the pepperonis are arranged in a J shape .. there is a post it , it says 

Be careful what lies you say ..I might Make someone catch you in one 

Enjoy the Pizza 

Kisses -J