Austin Mahone:Stole My Heart

Chapter 1- Nothing Serious

"Alexa! wake up breakfast will be done soon and you got school in a while" yelled my mom from downstairs. This is what I wake up to everyday. I force myself to get up and stumble a bit. I walk to the bathroom and get the shower running. I got in letting the cold water run down my skin so I can wake up and let my eyes open properly. As I got out the shower I threw on a pair of ripped jeans and a white blouse with a boe on it. I mean I dress good for a girl but I'm more of a tomboy if you ask me. I always ride my skateboard to school and back. Anyway I didn't have time for breakfast so I bit a piece of toast kissed my mom goodbye and ran out. I always ride to school listening to Ed Sheeran he's my favorite artist. I don't know but he just speaks to me with his lyrics. As I hummed to U.N.I I wondered when my perfect match will come. But as of now I had to get going or I'll be late to Ms.Ades' class my English teacher.

When I got to class I sat next to my best friend, Natasha who really didn't care about anything except of course the famous Austin Mahone. I really didn't see the point of him he's just like any other artist who's just getting started. I hugged her and noticed that she was reading a magazine and on the Austin mahone side with big red letters that read "Contest Time"! I knew that Natasha was going to enter any Austin contest.

"We have to enter this contest Alexa!" she said with a wide smile on her face.

"WE?" I asked?

"Yeah, well imma enter for both of us! There giving two free backstage passes!" She said her face beaming with a smile. Natasha had strait pair of teeth with natural short brown curly hair and was pretty tall compared to me.

"I'll take that" said Ms.Ades snapping me out of my thought and she snatched the magazine from Natasha's hand. She just rolled her eyes and took a pen out and started drawing on her hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was finally time for lunch and I always sat with Natasha and my best friend Brian who was attractive but I had my eye on someone else, Devin. He of course will never notice me because he was one of those "popular" kids. I took school seriously. And Brian had a girlfriend, Ashley who was pretty but wasn't right for Brian. She was to bossy and I didn't get along with her. But Brian could never find out I'm supposed to be his best friend.

"Hey" said Brian and Natasha as they sat down. I saw Natasha got her magazine back. I glared at the front page with the picture of Austin. He had really gorgeous eyes and a nice smile and-

"Hey! Stop staring at my man" snapped Natasha before I could even finish my thought. "Well you could have him" I said giggling at her.

"Jeez! Natasha he's just a pop start no big deal. But Selena Gomez now she is to die for" Brian said. I looked at him and just rolled my eyes playfully.

okay SO this is obviously my first story. Im so excited and im a MAHOMIE!

SO PLEASE

VOTE

AND COMMENT <333

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked over to my science class with Brian because we had that class together. We always sat together becuase i helped him concentrate. But not today...We had a "new" student in our class...DEVIN!

My teacher had him sit right next to me. She said that brian can help himself now. What was i gonna do "Tutoring" Devin...my crush. I saw Devin's hazel eyes dig into my soul with anger. 'What did i do to the poor boy, he was the one in trouble.' He plopped down on the chair and said angrily