Chapter 4

~Joey's POV~

I walked out of y/n's apartment and closed her door quietly. I went downstairs and walked to my apartment since our apartments share a parking lot I'll just leave Satsuki there.

Once inside my apartment I go and lay down on my bed. I closed my eyes and tried to figure out today. Why did I ask her out? Why did I get that sudden boost of confidence to kiss her? Sure it was only on the cheek.. But hey I don't think she even likes me as a person.. Let alone friend.

Why did I do that? She probably won't even come over.. Where is she gonna sleep? I can't ask her to sleep on the couch. But will she think its weird if I ask her to sleep in my bed? Why can I not get her out of my head? She's so pretty and she's just... Perfect. Perfect? Yeah perfect.

~Your POV~

What the hell just happened? He just asked me out and kissed me. He like sent chills down my body and then just left. What am I gonna wear?

I went through my suit case and found my shampoo and conditioner and everything else. I got up and went to my shower.

After my shower I dried my hair and did my makeup. I hadn't had makeup on all day. What is Joey going to think? Do I like him? No I can't like him...

I went back to my suitcase and looked through my clothes, rethinking my whole wardrobe.

Nothing was cute enough.. Joey's going to think I'm disgusting in all of this.

I finally decided on a semi-cute outfit. I was wearing a faded highlighter yellow knit sweater with little rips on the shoulders, light blue skinny jeans from forever 21, and white low-top converse. I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror and sighed. "It'll have to do.."

I walked out of my apartment and locked the door. I put one of the keys on my keychain and threw it in my purse. I went down the stairs getting more and more nervous. I walked slowly through the parking lot passing Joey's car. Once I was at his apartment complex my heart was beating so fast I could hardly walk.

I got to the second floor and remembered I forgot to call my mom. I fished out my phone from my bag and sent her a quick text.

Me: hey mom sorry I can't call I'm going out to dinner ill call you tomorrow but I got here safe xo

I knocked on Joey's door and waited patiently.

"Hey y/n you look really good," Joey said looking through his camera screen I guess he was filming this. He sat down at a chair next to his kitchen counter. I took the seat next to him and set my purse on the counter. He points the camera to me and says, "so where are we going?"

"Um dinner?" I said stupidly.

He points the camera back at himself "Why yes dinner.. Let us go get food!" He shut his camera off and looked into my eyes. He pushed a piece of my hair behind my ear and sighed.

"What?" I said rethinking my whole outfit and makeup.

"Nothing," Joey said jumping off his chair.

He got his phone off the charger and looked at it. "This phone sucks.." He said sadly.

"Why?" I asked getting off the white chair.

"It doesn't have your number in it.." Joey winked at me and gave me butterflies. I laughed and walked over to him and took his phone from his hands.

I unlocked his phone and went to his contact list and added a new contact. As I was typing my number he took my phone from my hand and added his contact I assume. I looked at his phone and it said y/n :)) and my number. I saved it and handed his phone back to him. He slid his phone back in his pocket and he put mine in my purse.

I laughed again at how cheesy his line was. "Ready?" He said.

I said yes and grabbed my purse we walked out of his apartment and down the stairs. We got into his car and he plugged in his phone to an auxiliary cord and opened his music app. He played a song I knew and it made my butterflies get worse. The song is First Date by Blink 182.

I had always wanted someone to play this song for me on a date. Was Joey reading my mind? How did he know? Wait. Is this a date?

"What?" Joey asked.

Did I say that out loud? Shit.

"Wait what did I say?" I said closing my eyes.

"Something about a date.." Joey laughed.

"Is this a date?" I said looking into his beautiful eyes.

~Joey's POV~

Shit. What do I say? She's looking at me. I want this to be a date.

"Um well I want it to be.." I said quietly, blushing.

I looked at her and she smiled. She turned back to the window to look at the city. It was getting dark and I was getting really hungry.

"I'm so hungry.." I said louder than I wanted it to be. Y/n looked at me really fast. I think I might have scared her.

"Yeah me too.." She said smiling. She was really so pretty. She looked pretty earlier when I met her but now she's even better. And we're wearing the same converse which made me happy. She made me happy. I hope this is a date. I exited the highway and pulled into the Cheesecake Factory parking lot.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Authors Note:

Thanks everyone for reading!

Sorry I haven't updated school started and I've been kinda busy.

Anyways thanks for the reads and the votes I came home from school and I had like 20 more reads than I had when I left.

So yeah. Idk what else to say. I think I'll update next weekend.

Bye?