Chapter 5

Lee Junghwan

After the assembly, classes begun. Classrooms slowly began to fill up. Jinyoung hyung kept me company until Baro came. CNU and Jinyoung hyung had different subjects while out Gongchan was a junior. Jinyoung said to meet up at the cafe 2 blocks away to introduce us to someone. Anyway, now it was chemistry. I took a seat at the really front because I'm cool like that. Baro sat at the back with Dongwoo and Hoya hyung. I heard them rap a few american songs before the teacher would come.

Kwon Seojin

"After school?" I asked her

"Yes, Jinyoung's gonna introduce us to his friends! Please Jin-Jin~" She did an aeygo. She knew that was my weakness.

"Okay, fine. But you're coming with me to pick up Kyungwoo and Joonhee." She squealed and hugged me once again as the teacher came in.

Everyone took their seats as she set her folders down on her desk.

Most of it was taken, except for the one behind this kid with huge glasses. Good enough. I sat myself down.

"Good morning class!"

"Good morning, teacher!" Everyone replied enthusiastically.

"If you don't know who I am, I'm Ms. Hwang. Please treat me well!" She joked.

"I know it's pretty boring to start off the day with chemistry, but we'll make it fun. I promise!" A round of applause and booming conversations filled the room.

"Alright, alright guys. Now turn to page 65 and read until page 72. Afterwards, answer the questions on the board and turn it in." The room filled with groans but we got to work anyways.

The kid behind me slowly turned back. "Uhh..do you have an extra pen I could borrow? He asked.

I nodded slowly, pulled one out of my bag and handed it to him. 

He took it from me with a little smile. "Thanks"

How cute.

Lee Junghwan

I couldn't focus on my work.

Wow, that was a first.

I asked her such a stupid question but it was true.I really did need a pen.

I smiled to myself and started writing.

Kwon Seojin

*After school*

"Ya! Jung Eunae hurry up, they're waiting for us!"

She paid the ahjumma 15 won and ran to me. 

"Is it so wrong to buy your siblings some food? Aish!" She cradled the ddeokbokki in her arms and walked ahead of me. "Eunae!" I called out to her. "What?!" She spat. I grinned. "You're going the wrong way."

"Uhh. Right. I knew that, I was just waiting until you'd notice."

"Nice comeback." I remarked.

"Thanks."

We reached the front of the school and saw them under the tree. Kyungwoo was watching some video on his phone while Joonhee was talking to a guy. A guy. And not just any guy. He was her age of course but he was too good looking to be her friend. I walked closer and tapped her shoulder. "Am I interrupting you?" I teased. She motioned for him to go away but I told him to stay. "What's your name?" 

"Minjun." 

"Oh. Nice name, Minjun. So let me ask you, are you in a relationship with my baby sister?"