Mad house

I went to the skateboard park for about an hour before coming home.

Once I was home it was chaotic, more than usual. My parents arguing about something stupid, my sister trying to tell my mom something about basketball. I can't believe I was gonna try to do this with them around. "HEY SHUT UP!" I yell at the top of my lungs. My sister glares at me and my parents stare in disbelief. "I need Ally to help me with something upstairs and for you to SHUT UP!" I snap at them before running up to my room.

"So what's up?" Ally asks as she follows me into my room. I take a deep breath "I'm so crazy for doing this, I'm going on a date and I sorta need your help." I mumble, her eyes lighten up before jumping up and down. "I will tots help!" I settle her down on my bed "Rule: no dresses" I tell her, she nods before going into her room. She comes back with her many bags of make up.

"So who's the boy?" She asks me, what do I say? I can't tell her it's Niall, "His name is uh Aiden." I say nervously from my closet. "Oh cool, did you meet him at work or at like the skate park?" "He's the guy that runs the back with me on Sundays sometimes." I lie to her.

I come out of my closet with a ripped pair of jeans, a baggy looking purple shirt and a white beanie. "So how but some lip gloss, light purple eyeshadow, a little bit of mascara and some blush?" She asks me, I nod not paying attention. She works on me for a little while before showing me the mirror. "I look weird" I tell her looking at my face. "Well duh! You're wearing makeup, you never do" she smiles proudly. "Thanks, I'm stupid when it comes to this stuff." I reply getting up.

I check the time, it's only 6:25. I wished Niall would hurry, my parents are gonna start to wonder. I practice my guitar until I see a car pull up into my drive way. I smile before heading downstairs with my backpack, "Um Jamie, you can't have your backpack. Here take my purse." Ally says. I groan before shoving my crap in her bag. "Bye people!" I call out the door.

I run out to his car, he's wearing a crazy Mofos tshirt and a pair of jeans with a hoodie. "Hey, you ready?" He asks, I nod. We make small talk on our way to the movie.