Our little secret

I was nervous for tomorrow night, especially with Ally. After I had dinner I went upstairs to think. I always thought after something happy or sad had happened. I thought it was time I told Ally the truth, I'll tell her after she finished her chores. My room is basically the attic I guess, I can sit outside on the roof and think. I'm looking up at the sunset, everything is going to be okay. I don't have to worry about anything. Niall will be there with me when I tell them that I'm going to stay in London. "Hey Ally!" I call outside my window. Her head pokes out the window "Uh can I tell you something?" she nods "I'm dating Niall Horan." she laughs for a minute before looking at my serious face. "Wait? You weren't kidding? What about that Aiden kid?" she asks wiping a tear of laughter away. "I made it up, I didn't want you to freak out. I'm sorry, but I was hoping that you could keep this a secret. Niall's coming over tomorrow for dinner because mom doesn't want me to date him." I explain, the more I tell her the more excited she gets. "This is our secret, and I swear not to tell mom or dad." she says before going back to her room.

I smile before going to bed, tomorrow should be interesting