Stay away

Once inside my house, there sits my sister and mom on the couch watching tv. "Uh hey guys, what did I miss?" I ask, my sisters face brightens up. "So how was it? Did you kiss? Where did you go? Was it fun?" I laugh and glance at my mom, her eyes sparkle with happiness. "It was romance night at the movie theater and we saw the notebook, we didn't really pay attention to the movie but it was fun and if this counts I kissed him on the cheek." I tell her everything about the date, I was tired and I had a sugar crash before "Is dad up in bed?" I ask mom after Ally goes upstairs, she shakes her head "He's in the basement watching the game. So spill the truth, I know there's no Aiden at your work. Who is it?" she asks me, shoot! She knows me so well, "Um well I sorta met Niall from One Direction at Starbucks today and he asked me out." I inform her itching the back of my head. Her smile fades, "Well I don't like that boy, he's caught up in the fame. Stay away from him, no more dates with him." Great my mother hates Niall, why does everyone hate him? I mean he doesn't smoke, drink or have any tattoos. From how I remembered him since the store he was giggly, loud, childish and funny and now I'm not allowed to see him anymore.

Screw it, my first relationship isn't gonna end like this