Make your move

The movie begins, god I'm so nervous! What if he tries to make a move on me? What would I do? I've never went on a date before, what if I mess up? I try to relax and think positive, he likes me and I like him.

He looks nervously at me and smiles at me, I blush and grin back. The movie theater is almost empty, a couple making out in the front, a lonley girl crying her eyes out in a corner and Niall and I in the top row. "So how bout your number?" he whispers, I laugh softly. This date wasn't even over yet and he wanted my number? "Not yet, you have to really impress me." I reply, he blushes. Why won't he make a move yet? God I sound so weird, I don't even look like myself!

Half way through the movie and he still hasn't touched me, I guess this is his first date too. Our hands meet in the popcorn, he holds my hand; my eyes still on the screen. His eyes wonder away from the screen and land on me, he refuses to look away. My face red from blushing, I finally glance away from the movie at him.

The time: 9:35, the movie ended five minutes ago. "So shall I get your number now?" he smiles at me as we walk outside hand in hand. "Well my curfew isn't till 10:30, maybe we could go check out the new candy shop. That is if you aren't sick already from popcorn and cotton candy." I tell him, he laughs "Sure love, if you agree to give me your number." he nags me, I roll my eyes as we drive around London. "So what do you do for fun?" I ask him looking out the window. He shrugs, "Guitar, sing, tweet, eat normal teenage things." he replies, if he's from Ireland why isn't he with his family?

"So what do you do usually?" he asks me. I think for a minute "Sing, skateboard, listen to music, work, practice drums." I tell him, yes I do other things than skateboarding and working. "Oh cool, when's your birthday?" he says, why does he want to know? "August 29th, I'm turning 18." I shrug, yes I know my birthday is the same day as Liam Payne's, "Maybe you could come to Liam's party, all the lads would be there." I nod, I can't mention any of this to Ally. She'd flip out, Liam's her favorite. "Can I tell the boys about us? I mean, I won't say anything to the fans. I don't want you getting hate." he asks as we walk into the sweet shop. "I suppose, and I hope you know I don't care if the entire world hates me." I reply, he looks shocked at me.

"Like I said before, you're different. How can you not care?" I shrug "I don't care if people don't like me, I have plenty of people that do." he nods, we buy a couple things before heading back over to my house. "Here, thanks for the movie and candy." I say giving him my number and a peck on the cheek before running inside the house.