Chaper 1 How it all began

Your pov:
      I walked by the lonely and empty streets listening to Skillet's Whispers in the Dark when a shrill scream of a woman echoed in my ears. I ran to the sound of commotion and found a poor teenager with dark hair being viciously attacked by what looked like a rogue devil. I took off my earphones and got the devil's attention.
     "Hey! Piss-Bucket! Why don't you piss off before I choose to hurt you?!"
The demon looked back. The anger it showed in its eyes. It roared and charged as I stood, claiming my ground.

Akeno's pov:
     All of my teammates were down. I was the only survivor out of a lot of unconscious bodies. Then a boy that had (h/c) entered the alleyway and began screaming at the demon. It roared and rushed the defenseless boy.
     "Look out!"I yelled thinking the boy would jump out of the way.
Suddenly the boy's eye began glowing a strange shade of purple as a sword made completely of bones appeared under his feet, given by a pair of skeletal hands that popped out of the ground. He grabbed it with incredible speed and stabbed it in the demon's leg. Nothing happened for five split seconds until the demon's body exploded in a spray of clear white and yellow blood. I looked back and saw that the demon's bones had splintered from its body, causing it to implode.
      "Man, I was expecting more of a challenge." The boy said walking towards me." You okay miss?"

    "Yes, my brave knight in shiny armor." I said, smiling.

"What's a gorgeous girl like you doing out here at this time?"

"Why, taking a lovely nightly walk."

"I'll take you back to my place. You and your friends look like they need some help."

"I am forever in your debt. Forgive me for not asking sooner, but what is your name? Surely, I wouldn't want to tell my friends that some random boy save me, don't we, love? ;)"

"My name? Well it's (y/n). Let me guess, you are Akeno, of the Gremory household?"

"You guessed right dearest. I'm happy you know. It makes me very skippy inside."

"Heh...but on other words, let's get to my place. I'll patch up all of you"

"Sure thing." I smiled. Something about this boy....I have loving feelings for him....like the feelings Rias gets when she's alone with Issei.