Chapter 7 The path we've chosen

Akeno's pov:

I walked back to the group happily humming (y/n)'s favorite song, 7 Years. The others looked at me and cheered.

"Well look at that." Said Kiba. "Another swordsman in the group."

"You kicked his ass pretty hard, Akeno." Said Koneko, who in the first time in forever said something positive.

"Did you manage to convince him to come back?" Asked Xenovia. I nodded in response.

"Well, where is he?" Asked Rias.

Suddenly a building exploded and Tasigur was seen to have been flung from a far distance. A figure then flew up to him and punched him hard, sending Tasigur flying into the building next to us. We all saw the figure. He was wearing purple and red armor. His middle half was gone, replaced by a ball of dark magic. On hand looked like a mutated stone hand while the other had talons at the end. The entire armor looked like a demonic version of Issei's balance breaker but the addition of a red crystal sword with an eye in the middle which twitched and blinked at certain moments. Issei stood in total awe. Gasper and Asia cheered. Kiba sat down a bench and watched the fight carefully. Hoping to learn something from it Xenovia watched the sword with strict eyes. Guess she found a person she can spar with.

"Well, if it isn't the Nightmare armor." Rias said grinning." And that sword is called Soul Edge. I'm impressed that he found all the pieces to make it perfect. Once you find the armor and complete the sword, you're basically immortal."

That's the (y/n) I know. I smiled at the thought of him making love to me again.

Thinking dirty again?

I spun around to see who spoke to me.

Relax its me said the voice of (y/n)
I have new powers with me due to the armor.

So you know what I'm gonna do to you tonight right? I asked.

Yep. Don't worry it'll feel better than last time. There are more than 2 positions. Including your favorite.

Nice I look forward for tonight honey.

I'll be there to comfort you in about 3 seconds, Akeno.

He suddenly appeared in front of me and Rias. He threw the battered body of Tasigur in front of Rias, he was whimpering like a dog and crying. The armor wore off (y/n) and he walked up to me. A glint of love was shown in his eyes.

"Akeno...." He began. I interrupted him by kissing him. He kissed back and I felt his hands reach for my butt. We broke the kiss and I laughed.

"Babe!" I said mid laugh.

"Sorry. I can't help myself. You're that sexy in my eyes. Besides I wanna get you excited for tonight." He said grinning.

"Cmon lets go home you hunk of love."

Time skip 2 years later

Your pov:

"Do you take Akeno to be you lawfully wedded wife?" Asked the rabbi at the alter. It had been  a year ago, when  I proposed to Akeno. Of course she said yes before happily jumping on my lap and kissing me for a surprising long time.

"I do." I said staring deep into her eyes.
She blushed and smiled.

"You may now kiss the bride." Finished the rabbi. Everyone cheered as Akeno swung me around and gave me a big kiss on the lips.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you more." I said. She smiled. Now let's get this party started.