Chapter 6 Endgame

"What are you gonna do now? Kill me? Arrest me? If you are, then do it now."

I looked at him. The generous prince from my dreams turned into a viscous monster from my nightmares.

"Do it! Kill me! I don't deserve to live!" He shouted at me.

I swung my sword. Instead of hitting his head, the blade hit the Master Crown shattering the crown into a million little pieces. (Y/n) looked in shock.

" why didn't you kill me?..." He asked quietly.

I knelt down."Because I love you that's why." I responded. "If I didn't love you, then things would have been different..." I said, whispering in his ear.

Two men appeared in the building, both armed. One then looked at (y/n) in disappointment.

"Tasigur, the fool won't kill her." He said angrily.

The one called Tasigur made a gesture."Kill them both, Renon."

Renon then charged. Dagger in hand. He was about to strike me,when suddenly, a hand made of darkness grabbed him and lifted him in the air.

"Don't touch her." Said (y/n) before throwing Renon to the ground with unspeakable force. Renon died on impact. His facial expression showing full surprise.

Then (y/n) looked at Tasigur, then to me. "Get far away from here. I'm gonna show this queer what his insides look like." I kissed him. " you better come back to me after this." He looked at my eyes and grinned. " trust me, I will."