Chapter 4 The heart of Darkness

Akeno's pov:
If I were (y/n),where would I go if I were angry? Well there are arcades, libraries,theme parks,or hell, a movie theater. I searched the streets, hoping to find even the slightest trace of (y/n). Suddenly, a raven flew above and dropped a note in front of me. The raven had a purple glint in its eye as it flew away. I picked up the note and read it.

Dearest Akeno,
I understand that you and the others are looking for me. But I want this to end. If you want to talk, bring the others, but do not plead for me to come back. That is a warning. Consider this wisely.
Yours
(Y/n)

I ran and ran till I found him sitting in an old building. I contacted the others on he way so they were with me. (Y/n) looked up and spoke. He was quite calm for an angry individual.

"Glad you all showed up." He said calmly.

I looked at him and smiled."Anytime,Prince charming."

"I had a revelation today."

"Really?" Said Rias.

"Yes." He said while pulling out a very pretty suitcase. He opened it and revealed the inside. Me,Rias,Kiba,Koneko,and Xenovia staggered back in shock. The object was a crown with a blood-red jewel in the center. The cursed Master Crown.

"(Y/n),where did you get that? I asked.

"Tartarus." He responded smiling."A beauty she is."

"How did you get down to Tartarus?"

"Oh, it wasn't me that did it."

Suddenly the doors slammed shut and where locked by an unknown spell. Then we all felt a surge of power as the Master Crown was placed on (y/n)'s (h/c) head.

"Behold! Humanity and any divine creatures ultimate device of destruction! All bow to the new and improved emperor of the dark side!"

He looked at me."don't be so sad. This is punishment in reality. God should have given me this a long time ago."

A sword made from dark magic appeared in his hand. He raised it, about to strike me with it. "DIE!" He screamed. But before the blade hit me, a ball of light appeared and struck him in the chest causing him to fly an incredible distance. In the light I saw my mother something was in her hand. It was a sword. A blue bladed sword with beautiful designs on it. I reached forward and took it out of the ball of light. I told everyone to back off.

"This is my fight. I started it, let me finish it."

"Hell to the fuck yeah! Go kick some ass, Akeno! Said Issei.

I used my wings to get me to a certain building to face my opponent. The final battle was about to begin.