Chapter 3 The line between hate and betrayal

Hot damn! Me and Akeno, dating. About a week ago were the greatest moments of my life. But then, things began flowing south for the both of us...

  Your pov:
    "A ... War...." You stammered shocked to hear that word again.

"Yes, sadly." Rias said, looking grim."A portion of the devil economy split to do their own thing. Gave birth to the Confederacy of Darkness. They marched onto many military outposts and conquered almost all of them. My brother is worried due to the number of casualties in each attack."

"Damn it. Okay say no more. Where's Akeno?" I said cutting Rias off from making this day very stressful for me. I went down the hall to look for Akeno. I reached my room and opened it..... To find Akeno giving a blowjob to Issei! She looked up. The fear in her eyes as she looked at me.

"......."

"(Y/n)?"

More silence, until I broke it with three words I vowed never to say to her.

"This isn't what you think....."

"....I....HATE.....YOU...!!!...." I screamed and slammed the door shut before walking down the hallway, filled with rage, sadness, and betrayal. The door then flung open as Akeno chased me down the hall. She stopped in front of me.

"Get out of my way." I growled. "You are only going to make this worse." I gently but a bit roughly pushed her out of the way.

"Please (y/n)....it's my fault, yes, but he lured me in..."she said. Tears forming in her eyes.

"Oh he "lured" you in. Gee, I wonder how many girls said that to me. You have more control over your body and mind than Issei will ever have. You just stood there and let him seduce you!"

"....I...I...."

"Forget it! I'm leaving! Have fun telling everyone what happened!" I swung open the door and stepped out. Then I decided to drop one last bombshell on her. "Go play with your boy toy! Fucking slut."

She fell on her knees and cried. I felt no remorse. She deserves everything I said. My wings took form. Bone- like wings. I looked back to see the people I cared for in the doorway, glaring at me. Gasper only looked away in complete shame. Last thing I see, the setting sun, as I took to the skies and flew away, wiping tears from my eyes.

Akeno's pov:

I was still crying as they ushered me inside. The other girls were crying too apparently. Rias demanded to know what happened so I told her. I told her everything. Our relationship up to this day. No secret was kept hidden.

" I don't quite understand why you attempted to make love with Issei when you have him." Xenovia said looking at me.

" I don't know why. But all I want at this point is to get my lover back." I said.

Rias looked around. Finally resting her eyes on me.

"Then let's get to work." She finally said.

Your pov:

I walked into a bar and saw two guys with hats on and tuxedos sitting in a booth. I went over and sat down across from them. They greeted me saying their names were Tasigur and Renon.

"We come to make a proposal to you." Said Renon.

"We have heard that you have had some "trouble" with the Gremory house, correct?" Stated Tasigur. I nodded in agreement.

"Well why don't you join us to gain vengeance on the house of Gremory, eh?" Renon said holding out his hand.

I've came to far to quit. Nothing but anger and sadness were in my heart. I put on a wicked smile and took his hand shaking it. Tasigur reached under the table to retrieve a suitcase with purple sapphires laced on the edges. "(Y/n), welcome, to the Confederacy of Darkness.