Chapter 3

After James and Mary calmed down, security escorted them to the room and walked off. They walked to the bookshelves and came back. They took a seat next to each other, only this time, they were both Mary. They had a smirk. "So Mary, you started the fight?" La'Ahad asked, and Evie smiled."No sir." The twins looked at each other, kicked up thier feet, and smirked at Evie who's smile now disappeared. "Then who started it?" He asked. "Evie Frye." The twins answered in unison, keeping thier smirk. "How?" He asked again. The one that I think was Mary stood up. "You see sir, I was just hugging Edward-" then the other twin interrupted, "When this, dumbass here made a smartass remark. She forced my hand." They were starting to confuse me so much. Evie started talking. "You see sir, they over exaggerated, it was just some teasing." "Exactly sir, then, Uh, one of them, the real Mary was pinning Evie for no reason. I was about to help Mary and calm Evie down when her demonic brother then came and tackled me, adding more fuel to the fire." Jacob added. "Bullshit." The other twin that I think was James said standing up. "James." La'Ahad called, but neither answered. "Alright both of you, cut the crap. Come on, James." Instead of just doing it, they both wiped thier lips and tied up thier hair while crossing thier arms. "Yes?" They called in a very odd tone. "God help us." He whispered. "Do I need to call security again?" Then the twins came to thier real identities. "Good." He said. "We didn't do anything." James said looking La'Ahad dead in the eyes, his scar now visible. "He's right. We don't deserve this." Mary said as she started to walk toward her brother. They were close, actually the closest siblings I've seen. "They always back each other up like this?" I asked Arno. "Listen, don't bring this up to them, or say I said anything, but they've been orphans since they were 4. They got taken into an orphanage, but at twelve they ran away and have been on thier own, they forge signatures, and have bended everything to make sure to stay together, and aren't sent somewhere since their close to being Sixteen." Arno said in a whisper. That just gave me so much respect toward them. They practically raised themselves. "Really, you don't deserve detention beating the hell out of someone?" "No, we don't." James said. "They had no right to say that in the first place. They deserved it." Mary said. "And you both deserve detention. It's almost like you both want to be here all the time." La'Ahad said. "Maybe we do." James said. "Yeah. We love it here." Mary added. "You just earned another detention Kidd, you want another one?" He got quiet. "What about you Mary, you want to sit in with your lowlife brother here?" "Yes." "Great, both of you have 2 weeks. Want more?" "Keep going" James said. "Good, 3 now want to go on 4, or are you gonna be in jail by then?" "Try us." Mary said. "4 weeks, want 5?" "Of course." James said. "Great, both of you for five weeks. Anyone else? No? Good." Then he walked out. Mary and James just sat there for a good 5 minutes. Then Mary showed the keys that she must've pocketed, and jumped across the tables to lock the door without the principal suspecting a thing.

This is gonna be interesting.