Chapter 4

As Mary was locking the door, James ran and jumped over a few things, then grabbed a screw driver from his boot, and opened a vent. He grabbed a stereo, no joke. Then, Mary went between a bookshelf and grabbed bags that had chips, sandwhiches, drinks, everything. Edward walked over and started taking things and placing them under a table. And James plugged in the stereo. Mary threw the keys to James, and he put them in his pocket. He was walking back while Mary and Edward jumped to thier seats. Edward took a seat next to Mary, and put his arm around her. She hit his chest, and knocked the wind out of him, as he fell to the side. Just then, Altair walked in. James was still walking around, unlucky for him. "JAMES! What did I tell you boy. "Altair said as he walked over to James and grabbed his arm and took him out of the room. "No!" Mary yelled as she ran to James, but Altair locked the door before she could reach him. "Fuck!" She said hitting the door. She ran over to the floor and picked up the screw driver that James left behind, and ran to he door, trying to pick the lock. "Not gonna work, idiot." Evie said. Just then, a tumbler clicked, and opened the large wooden door. She turned and shot Evie a smirk, then ran off, screw driver in hand, and shut the door. "She's gonna kill him... She will." Edward said running over to the door and chasing Mary. We all stood up to go and watched.

We carefully walked to the hallway. Then, Edward came running down the hall, then told all of us to get inside, as he locked it. "What's going on?" I asked. "I don't feel like dying today, that's what." Edward replied.

We waited a few minutes, then, Mary and James walked through the door. "What did you do?" Edward said running to the twins. "Altair's gonna be a sleep until detention ends." James said. "YOU KILLED HIM!" Edward's eyes were huge. "I didn't kill him. I simply hit him, knocked him out, and locked him in the janitors office." Mary explained sarcastically. "He'll die." Edward said shaking Mary. "No worries Eddie, I left him some food and a bottle of water." James said putting his hand on his shoulder. Mary smirked at her brother.